Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akar Dorn View Post
    It was mentioned that there would be other romances, not only with your companions.
    That was planned, yes, but has been cut due to time constraints, sorry.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    a pity hopeful I get my threesome with octavia & regongar:)

Well, that's just sad, so no romance unless you're straight or bi then. Well I am disapointed, but I can't say I am surprised. I hope the overall campaign and kingdom managment will be good then. At least it's nice to get that 3.5 rules set feel again, DnD 4 and 5edition are just so "mmoesque", they're really unpleasant to play, completly lost their charms.

editted to say I appreciate Berserkerkitten honesty on this, most game company would use the no spoiler excuse to keep people hyped and hide such things, in order to avoid potential backlash. thanks for being honest and not letting us hang onto false up until release.
    Last edited by SilverSera; 04-25-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSera View Post
    Well, that's just sad, so no romance unless you're straight or bi then. Well I am disapointed, but I can't say I am surprised. I hope the overall campaign and kingdom managment will be good then. At least it's nice to get that 3.5 rules set feel again, DnD 4 and 5edition are just so "mmoesque", they're really unpleasant to play, completly lost their charms.

editted to say I appreciate Berserkerkitten honesty on this, most game company would use the no spoiler excuse to keep people hyped and hide such things, in order to avoid potential backlash. thanks for being honest and not letting us hang onto false up until release.
    A bit confused on this here. You can have a gay character and still have a romance it just so happens that you only get one male choice and one female choice. Not sure what you mean by you have to be straight or Bi

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    a pity hopeful I get my threesome with octavia & regongar:)
    That's totally gonna be a thing.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Don't panic just yet - "bisexual" in games quite often means "player-sexual", meaning, if your character is gay, so is supposed-to-be-bisexual companion. Do not know for sure, of course, but Bioware, for example, practiced that for some time. And even if it's not - again - usually romances are exclusive, no reasons to expect such a back-stabbing thing as switching partners from a romanced companion.
    Just saying.

That's totally gonna be a thing.
    will there do say that aasimar get along best with half-elves and half-orcs;)
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 04-29-2018 at 12:24 AM.

I hope that list is incomplete cause that put a serious damper on my hype, far worse than any op whisp ever could. You're telling me the only option for a lesbian PC is Octavia who's going to be hopping onto Ragongar stick as soon as I have my back turned? seriously? that's lame as hell.
    I had such high hope for Amiri too, that's some really sad news you bring, at least thank you for sharing, it will spare me living in false hope for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    I feel your pain I was hoping for linzi romance
    Actually you can break up Octavia and Regongar and keep her all for yourself.

As a side note, the Dev that created Linzi has mentioned to me that she was envisioned as gay, so, I guess feature cut killed both your hopes in one swoop? Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Actually you can break up Octavia and Regongar and keep her all for yourself.

As a side note, the Dev that created Linzi has mentioned to me that she was envisioned as gay, so, I guess feature cut killed both your hopes in one swoop? Sorry.
    it looks like I be romancing octavia in this game I don't play as female characters so that would have not worked out for me
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 04-28-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Oh that's a bit of a bummer but I'm not too disappointed by that - for me, romance is just added bonus. if it's implemented, that's awesome. If not, I don't mind as long as the game is solid and fun.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast