Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

Update #51: Beta 2 Incoming!

Dear Pathfinders,

As promised, we are releasing our second beta build this month. In fact, we're expecting to push it out on Steam at the end of this week, if we don't encounter any unexpected last minute bugs. Fingers crossed!

The new build will contain chapters two and three of the story for all beta backers to enjoy. This also means you will get to experience the latest iteration of our Kingdom feature! It's going to be a bit more fleshed out and complex than its alpha counterpart, so we'll be releasing some basic instructions in the coming days to help you get started.

If you're already in beta 1, you'll receive the updated build via Steam as soon as it goes live. Beta 1 savegames will be compatible, so there's no need to start over. As with the previous build, there is no NDA, so feel free to stream, share footage on YouTube and show your gameplay with your friends. Are you ready to continue your conquest of the Stolen Lands?

Many new challenges await in Beta 2! (Image is work in progress and pending approval)

Here's the original posting on Kickstarter
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    cool is just story update or are we getting new feats and spells my battle cry for that monster is go for the eye boo go for the eye boo
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 05-03-2018 at 06:23 PM.

I suspect they'll be hesitant to commit to what's in the build until they're ready to push it, because there's probably still a lot of parts in motion.
    Grease is a party buff.

This is awesome. I know what I'm doing this weekend, now.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterXOne View Post
    This is awesome. I know what I'm doing this weekend, now.
    Yep, time to double check that I've done everything I wanted to do in chapter one. :)
    "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
    -Dennis, The Constitutional Peasant

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt

owlcat you're doing me some sweet sweet lovin', and here I was waiting to take on the stag lord because I couldn't bear to wait for my baron rank to come up, and I thought I had to wait until the end of the month

I love you owlcat

and you too berserk

EDIT : we're talking the end of the week NEXT WEEK, right? may the 12th and not may the 5th?

I mean, I know it's my birthday this week and all, but I have stuff planned xD

like tomorrow

Push for the 5th (birthday hurray) lol.

good news!

More kingdom info?! Bring it on!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast