Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    As much as I'd like the full game to be out, I hope they'll put the rest of the game through Beta. Beta 2 is riddled with bugs, several of them seriously hampering main quest, or companion quests. If Owlcat gets tempted to rush the game to meet a self imposed deadline, I'd hate to see the fallout. I think they should really take their time. Perhaps even aim for a holiday season release.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katataban View Post
    As much as I'd like the full game to be out, I hope they'll put the rest of the game through Beta. Beta 2 is riddled with bugs, several of them seriously hampering main quest, or companion quests. If Owlcat gets tempted to rush the game to meet a self imposed deadline, I'd hate to see the fallout. I think they should really take their time. Perhaps even aim for a holiday season release.
    really there don't have a choice there have a deadline to meet it will come out in june july or august for good or ill

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    really there don't have a choice there have a deadline to meet it will come out in june july or august for good or ill
    Actually I believe that they can delay it if they so choose. I have seen many released games to come later then first promised. What is a good thing. After all people do want to play something what work, instead of waiting even around first year to get most bugs fixed and game work in all promised OS/platforms. (Or even in some times not even working in all promised platforms...)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    Actually I believe that they can delay it if they so choose. I have seen many released games to come later then first promised. What is a good thing. After all people do want to play something what work, instead of waiting even around first year to get most bugs fixed and game work in all promised OS/platforms. (Or even in some times not even working in all promised platforms...)
    we will have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Summer is technically roughly June 20 to September 20 (depending when exactly the equinox and solstice falls). They can release it in early September and still be correct on their initial estimate. Also, that was an estimated release date, they haven't said any sort of "We will no matter what release it in this timeframe" statements, so they can delay it if need be. The kickstarter timeframe is not a hard and fast deadline and most projects end up slipping on their dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamoc View Post
    Summer is technically roughly June 20 to September 20 (depending when exactly the equinox and solstice falls). They can release it in early September and still be correct on their initial estimate. Also, that was an estimated release date, they haven't said any sort of "We will no matter what release it in this timeframe" statements, so they can delay it if need be. The kickstarter timeframe is not a hard and fast deadline and most projects end up slipping on their dates.
    oh ok my bad

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    There are probably going to be more patches for Beta 2, but there won't be a whole new beta (3) build as far as I know. And yes, that does means a relatively big amount of content won't actually be released until we go retail, but that's why we have internal testers and a QA team.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    There are probably going to be more patches for Beta 2, but there won't be a whole new beta (3) build as far as I know. And yes, that does means a relatively big amount of content won't actually be released until we go retail, but that's why we have internal testers and a QA team.
    cool that means that there are going full power on the game:)

How can you not love this game and these developers not only do they update the beta but they make beta 1 save games compatible.

What was the patch today for?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast