Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I'm still looking for what the alpha testers think about this feature. Seems to just be a comms black out.

They're obviously having too much fun to have time for posting

Quote Originally Posted by Grifta View Post
    I'm still looking for what the alpha testers think about this feature. Seems to just be a comms black out.
    Do you mean the way spellcasting works in the first post of this thread? It's mostly unnoticeable. Which is good. Because that's sort of what you want underlying mechanics to be? When I'm playing with Octavia or the Wizard Baron, it feels pretty much like I'd expect playing a tabletop game would play, if you transferred it into a videogame.

Also, there's a LOT of activity in the Alpha forum, so that's probably why you haven't heard much from us.

We have been told not to discuss the Alpha in the open forums. (And not to stream it for that matter!)

So while we are all burning with desire to tell you about [redacted] and how you can [redacted] the [redacted] and then the game goes like [redacted], you would have to wait until the Beta for all the cool tidbits

It is OK. Just remember to report all bugs and "odd things" what you notise in the game for developers. We can wait (and watch from youtube how people play Pathfinder Kingmaker using Fantasy Grounds or so (spoiler alert, if you do not want any spoilers from orginal module do not google or watch them!)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Can you look into this bloodline or pass it to whoever patches bugs. I've chosen the Water Bloodline which converts my spells into cold damage, but my feats and other spells are not interacting properly with my bloodline.

Example, my Spell Specialization does not grant my bonus Caster Levels to my converted spells.

What's worse my bonus spells Srorching Ray and Burning Hands deal electricity damage instead of cold damage. Making my Elemental Focus (cold) worthless.

Hopefully I got my screenshot attached. I can make a youtube video, if you like a detail report on this awkward interaction between bloodline and feats.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567