Thread: Forum Rules

Threaded View

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

Forum Rules

I don't like rules, I don't want to spend my days policing the forums and I'm not a "by the book" kinda guy, but I feel it's time to lay down a few basic ground rules.

- Swearing: Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a game where you can literally make your enemies explode in a shower of blood and guts. I feel our audience should be able to handle a bit of cursing and swearing. There's no word filter here, no auto censoring, if you want to drop that F-bomb, go nuts. Just don't insult anyone!

- Hate posts: Don't. It's fine to criticize. We actually appreciate negative criticism, for as long as it's constructive. It's perfectly fine to let us know you feel a certain encounter is overtuned, a certain feature is lacking or underexplained, you get the idea. "This game is shit", "the devs suck", "Owlcat has no idea WTF it is doing" is NOT okay. Listen, folks, we're sacrificing our weekends to make this game, we're spending far less time with our families and loved ones than they deserve, so we can meet our deadlines. We're doing the best we can to bring a project to life, which we deeply care about. You can't come here and repeatedly complain about how "this game is shit". If you don't like the game, that's fine. If you don't agree with certain elements, that's fine. Just bashing the crap out of our game without any constructive criticism whatsoever is a waste of everyone's time and doesn't help one bit. I won't tolerate this any longer. Your forum posting permissions are a privilege, not a right. And I will revoke this privilege if I have to.

- Search before you post. Not a day goes by where I don't see somebody start a new thread to ask a question that has already been answered in a similar thread right on the first page of that same forum section.

- SPOILERS! If yall could stop posting spoilers from the beta in the general discussion section, that'd be great.
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 05-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.