View Poll Results: Aasimar Racial Feats

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • In

    49 79.03%
  • Out

    13 20.97%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Aasimar Feats

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member Grifta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Posts
    188
    There's no flight, so Wings are kind of pointless. No mounts, so Servant is at about 50%. Also, anything that's only in Blood of Angels is almost definitely out. ARG probably has a decent chance of making it.

    I've always liked the Channel Force tree though, and that's probably pretty easy to implement since it's like a lot of other spells but just with a different damage type.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Monkey King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Grifta View Post
    There's no flight, so Wings are kind of pointless. No mounts, so Servant is at about 50%. Also, anything that's only in Blood of Angels is almost definitely out. ARG probably has a decent chance of making it.

    I've always liked the Channel Force tree though, and that's probably pretty easy to implement since it's like a lot of other spells but just with a different damage type.
    i think they have say about the wings there are going to use it like a teleport spell

  4. #4
    Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Earth. Or so I was told.
    Posts
    55
    Well. I would vote "In" for Alternate Racial Feats & Traits. For all races, not only Aasimar.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Monkey King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Well. I would vote "In" for Alternate Racial Feats & Traits. For all races, not only Aasimar.
    i would like to see that myself but if aasimar wins on the 14th of may we get a better chance to have extra racial feats in this race if lots of people vote for more options:)
    Last edited by Monkey King; 05-11-2018 at 12:09 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Monkey King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    215
    when aasimar wins I will forward this thread to berserkerkitten so keep on voting:)
    Last edited by Monkey King; 05-12-2018 at 03:49 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Grifta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    i think they have say about the wings there are going to use it like a teleport spell
    Lol, that would be stupidly OP. Lose an easy to reproduce level 3 spell for a daily level 5?
    Last edited by Grifta; 05-14-2018 at 07:31 AM.

  8. #8
    Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Earth. Or so I was told.
    Posts
    55
    More like a short-range Dimension Door, which is a level 4 spell, the short-range pushing it back to level 3. I don't know Pathfinder spells enough yet, but in D&D 3.5, there were lower-level spells (1st or 2nd) that allowed such short-range teleports for the caster only.

  9. #9
    Member Game kNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    76
    I'd love to see this for Aasimar, and all other races - but we also have to be realistic about it... time and money might be better spent other places.

  10. #10
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Game kNight View Post
    I'd love to see this for Aasimar, and all other races - but we also have to be realistic about it... time and money might be better spent other places.
    ^this.
    I'll post news about how exactly the new race will be implemented as soon as I hear something.
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •