58 81.69%
  • Out

13 18.31%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aasimar Feats

Senior Member Half Dragon Prince's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    ^this.
    I'll post news about how exactly the new race will be implemented as soon as I hear something.
    looking forward to seeing how it will be implemented a victory dance for aasimar winning:)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA-jlE2neIQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    looking forward to seeing how it will be implemented a victory dance for aasimar winning:)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA-jlE2neIQ
    it's even more funny when you think the vocaloid doing the dance has a Aasimar look xD

oh well, my paladin run will now be even more rp

I wouldn't be bothered if the other feats don't make it in, but I hope Angel Wings and its prerequisite Angelic Blood are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    I wouldn't be bothered if the other feats don't make it in, but I hope Angel Wings and its prerequisite Angelic Blood are in.
    if my memory is correct celestial bloodline give you wings but what i like aasimar to get is metal wings

pimp my wings

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    More like a short-range Dimension Door, which is a level 4 spell, the short-range pushing it back to level 3. I don't know Pathfinder spells enough yet, but in D&D 3.5, there were lower-level spells (1st or 2nd) that allowed such short-range teleports for the caster only.
    Maybe a 30-60ft DDoor once per day that provokes? But that just seems like such an odd rework just to shoehorn in an otherwise useless feat.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Yes, except why limit it to 1x/day ? Do Winged people tire that quick ? It would make no sense RP-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Yes, except why limit it to 1x/day ? Do Winged people tire that quick ? It would make no sense RP-wise.
    But then why have wings? In a game where you can not fly (it is literally not possible except in ready made areas where you just teleport from point a to point b, so you can not even walk using stairs, jump over some object or from floor to table or climb up a wall because game engine do not make it possible that mean flying is not possible allso), swim, ride, eat, drink or climb except using special cut scenes or hand made area transfers... So these things are more of cosmetic (there are horses, running water, food and drinks you just do not see animations to actually use them). As I bet wings will be IF they will be at a game (after all if you have all the time wings you can not wear most armours or clothes.. ..or you have to take them off if you want to use your wings for example flying. Right?)
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 05-15-2018 at 06:20 AM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

I vaguely remember talks about wings when the kickstarter campaign was still going on. If memories serves right, the devs mentioned only implementing them as a 15%~20% movement speed boost. If at all. Probably to simulate gliding above ground.

Pretty sure the talks were either about Sorcerer bloodlines, Dragon Disciples, Favored Souls, or somesuch else with wings.
    Last edited by Kamigoroshi; 05-15-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    I vaguely remember talks about wings when the kickstarter campaign was still going on. If memories serves right, the devs mentioned only implementing them as a 15%~20% movement speed boost. If at all. Probably to simulate gliding above ground.

Pretty sure the talks were either about Sorcerer bloodlines, Dragon Disciples, Favored Souls, or somesuch else with wings.
    I was thinking it might be just for dragon disciple but that's why I have created this thread and poll:)
    Last edited by Half Dragon Prince; 05-15-2018 at 12:42 PM.

I am glad this poll is doing better than the other polls I have created

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast