Thread: Preorder

Preorder

Hi all, I just made the preorder of the game. I wanted to know, when the game is available, how will I install it on my pc? There will be a download section of the game on this site ?
    Sorry if the question seems obvious but I wanted to know how it works, having just paid.
    Thanks in advance for your kind answers.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthasMenethil View Post
    Hi all, I just made the preorder of the game. I wanted to know, when the game is available, how will I install it on my pc? There will be a download section of the game on this site ?
    Sorry if the question seems obvious but I wanted to know how it works, having just paid.
    Thanks in advance for your kind answers.
    you download it on steam the only release date we get is this summer I am hoping it comes out on june 13th as it is my birthday:)

Ok thanks for the info !!

how much did you pay?

your badge is a king badge given to those who paid at least 110$, so unless it is an error and you are supposed to have a baron badge, you should be able to download the beta 2 right now

if you *do* have the right level of preorder, follow this link https://owlcatgames.com/preorder

and click the ''redeem key'' button (or something like that), around bottom right corner of the screen if I remember right. If you follow the steps, you should get a steam key code that you will have to redeem in your steam interface (bottom left corner, the '' + add a game '' line)

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Steam key for the beta is under "my digital downloads" on the backer portal. On release day you go to that same page and you'll get to choose whether you want a Steam key or a GoG key. ♥
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Steam key for the beta is under "my digital downloads" on the backer portal. On release day you go to that same page and you'll get to choose whether you want a Steam key or a GoG key. ♥
    ok i thought you just use the beta key when the full game comes out

Ok now it s clear. Thanks all for the kind answers!