Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

What Characters Will You Make Runs With?

What character will you make to play with? Here's are mine(most likely in this order)
    1-CG Silver dragon bloodline half-elf sorcerer
    2-Human Paladin
    3-N Cleric of Nethys(and possibly make a magocracy, if possible. Sorry Amiri)(Maybe I'll have him touch every alignment possible for a priest of Nethys)
    4-If my suggestion of a regal half-orc portrait is made, I'd use it. I'm thinking for a LG character but I don't know for what class. Will likely depend on paladin archetypes.

The rest will depend of the archetypes added.

1. Gnome Draconic Bloodline (Brass) Sorcerer/Dragon Disciple - The alignment won't really matter since I'll basically be playing as myself.
    2. LN Human (Scaled Fist) Monk - Hopefully, if it's Unchained Monk anyway. If it's not I probably won't do a Monk at all.
    3. CG Human Archaeologist Bard - I'm really hoping by this point someone will have put together a custom voice set whose cry to arms is "It belongs in a Museum!"
    4. Some variety of Evil minion-using character, either a Druid, or a Wizard or a Cleric (if they put the Undead Master and Undead Lord archetypes in).
    5. An alchemist. Probably a Chaotic Evil alchemist. Or if they have Anti-Paladin in? An Anti-paladin.

I will Definitely be play an alchemist. paladin, monk but otherwise i need to to know what option are going available for the final game before i plan anything specific because i prefer planning out my character in advanced

I can't believe I tought so much of concept, I forgot a character as myself... Well, the first one is what I'd do as myself, but the alignment isn't right. The first two are characters I thought of a long time ago about writing about those two(and the two other of their party), but I never did because writing is hard(and I never really got anyone to look at my stuff)

Edit: Actually, to make the character that is the most "me" would require the Witch class. I'm not much of a charismatic person, and a bit wiser. Intelligence is really my main and I find studying to be boring and desire power, so I would likely make a pact with a patron and become a witch, with most likely the healing patron.
    Last edited by ForestDew; 07-17-2017 at 11:45 PM.

I shall most likely play a Bard or a Rogue for my first character. I love skill monkeys and high charisma classes (I know Rogues don't need charisma like bards do, but I usually give them a fair number of ranks in Bluff, and charisma helps).

Quote Originally Posted by othniel327@gmail.com View Post
    I shall most likely play a Bard or a Rogue for my first character. I love skill monkeys and high charisma classes (I know Rogues don't need charisma like bards do, but I usually give them a fair number of ranks in Bluff, and charisma helps).
    I'm right there with you. My first character's a Sorcerer specifically because of the possibilities of really high charisma. And also because Sorcerers are awesome and Turning into a Dragon is even more awesome.

I like casters, generally, so I'll likely be a wizard first, and try a sorcerer later. I may also try a cleric at some point.

I will probably play a Cleric for the first time through and Sorcerer second time.

I don't know if I will begin playing with the little fella in my avatar (gnome alchemist) or if I'll take the human paladin route.
    Or anything else, for what matters, everything can change in one long year :P
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Main char: big bad warrior type, maybe paladin
    At least other two warr types group: I like multiple adds tanked.
    Rogue: Mostly for lock picking and trap disarming. Deadly rogue stuff is welcome!
    Priest: We need our hurt butts healed. And also someone needs hug us when we see ghosts and zombie when no paly around.
    Sorcerer/Mage type: His/her is job to being behind warr ass and send all destruction on mobs. Also someone have wear robes and mage loot.
    Everything depends how i like npc so there is always possibility i will run with one tin can and bunch skirt weares. Dont know much about Pathfinder coz i dont play boardgames but should be similar dnd.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast