Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by stormhammer117@hotmail.com View Post
    Hey guys,

I bought the Early Access option with the Alpha access addon. How long does it take to get the keys/download? Do you get a link to your email?
    They should be in your account page through the backer/pre-order portal.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Talomyr View Post
    It says " You have no "Access To The Pathfinder: Kingmaker Alpha"
    And you definitely picked up the alpha add-on when you transferred your pledge?
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    And you definitely picked up the alpha add-on when you transferred your pledge?
    It was not available to select at the time I transferred my pledge. I had been in contact with you (the company, not necessarily you the person) to get the situation rectified.

Earlier in this thread we had communicated the following:

Still not seeing the option to add the alpha access. On a positive note, I did just get an email titled "Alpha test starting next week".

That is odd. The fact that you received the alpha access email means that our database has you registered as a user, who pledged for alpha access. You should receive your alpha key just fine as soon as the whole thing goes live. If not, let me know and I'll fix it. :)
    Still hoping to get this resolved.

Ack! I'm sorry! Okay, one last question, so I'll know how to proceed from here - did you pay for the alpha addon during the Kickstarter? As in, added an extra $10 to your pledge while the campaign was still running? If so, please let me know, then I'll poke our admins and ask them to reset your pledge transfer code, so you'll be able to pick the alpha addon this time around!

If you didn't pay for the alpha ahead of time, you can now purchase the alpha add-on for $15 in the pledge manager. Naturally, if you already paid for the alpha in advance during the Kickstarter, please don't pay for it again, because we'll reset your pledge transfer instead.

Ack! I'm sorry! Okay, one last question, so I'll know how to proceed from here - did you pay for the alpha addon during the Kickstarter? As in, added an extra $10 to your pledge while the campaign was still running? If so, please let me know, then I'll poke our admins and ask them to reset your pledge transfer code, so you'll be able to pick the alpha addon this time around!

If you didn't pay for the alpha ahead of time, you can now purchase the alpha add-on for $15 in the pledge manager. Naturally, if you already paid for the alpha in advance during the Kickstarter, please don't pay for it again, because we'll reset your pledge transfer instead.
    I added the extra $10 while the kickstarter was still going.

I added the extra $10 while the kickstarter was still going.
    The admins tell me they just gave you alpha access. :) Does it show up now when you go to account management in the pledge manager?
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 10-12-2017 at 01:29 PM.

The admins tell me they just gave you alpha access. :) Does it show up now when you go to account management in the pledge manager?
    I've got a Steam Key in my account now. Thank you very much!

That's fantastic, thanks for letting me know. :)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456