Cancel my Pre order...

How do I cancel my pre order of this game and get my money refunded back to my paypal account?!

If you paid on Kickstarter id look there if you paid on this site maybe PM https://owlcatgames.com/forums/membe...erserkerkitten
    People are like a box of chocolates all the good ones disappear till you're left with the ones nobody likes.

"
    What do backers get in return?

Backers that support a project on Kickstarter get an inside look at the creative process, and help that project come to life. They also get to choose from a variety of unique rewards offered by the project creator. Rewards vary from project to project, but often include a copy of what is being produced (CD, DVD, book, etc.) or an experience unique to the project.

Project creators keep 100% ownership of their work, and Kickstarter cannot be used to offer equity, financial returns, or to solicit loans.
    "

From: https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq...arter%20basics

So if you did use kickstart you had time untill kickstart end. After that kickstart (as company) get some of your money, rest go for Owlcat. Now they have spend it some for paying salary for people who work for them, some for programs used to create this game, some for Paizo (I believe) to use they trademark, get they help to create the game and to get some of the backer rewards (like PDF files some of us have allready got).

I suggest to wait and sell your game code when you get it for some of your friend or someone else who is willing to buy it (after all game price was only $20 for earlybird and most likely it will be atleast $40 in steam when it is released.. ..so you can easily sell it for let's say $30 or so?)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    I don't really know whether or not we refund actual Kickstarter pledges for the above reasons. Pre-orders are usually no problem to refund, unless the pre-order was for the beta and the beta key has already been used for several hours. Either way, all requests for refunds go to team@owlcatgames.com

EDIT: Got your email. I've forwarded it to our guys in accounting. Please note that it can take a few days to process refunds. It's not an over night sort of thing.
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 05-16-2018 at 02:02 PM.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer