Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tristian as an Aasimar

With Aasimar being unlocked and Tristian being a stranger from a far away land who doesnt look like one (a keshelite?), has there been any consideration of making him an Aasimar? It would boost his cleric stats and solidfy him as a casting cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Astareal38 View Post
    With Aasimar being unlocked and Tristian being a stranger from a far away land who doesnt look like one (a keshelite?), has there been any consideration of making him an Aasimar? It would boost his cleric stats and solidfy him as a casting cleric.
    I don't think there will aasimar have only just been added in to the game

why not that NE inquisator is a dhampir and that was one of the choices (that wasnt selected)?

Quote Originally Posted by 1857830464250448@facebook View Post
    why not that NE inquisator is a dhampir and that was one of the choices (that wasnt selected)?
    You must be mistaken a bit?
    "The half-living children of vampires birthed by human females, dhampirs are progenies of both horror and tragedy. The circumstances of a dhampir's conception are often called into question but scarcely understood, as few mortal mothers survive the childbirth." taken from: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/a.../dhampirs.html

Jaethal is not child of human female (who were carrying a child and was bitten while waiting her).. ..not even close. I do not want to spoil any of her story but you are mistaken.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

I would support Tristian as an Aasimar if it doesn't cause too much rework.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

My first impression was he was an aasimar but he did not want to tell me the truth. I support the idea, it has a lot of sense.

At first I thought he was an elf, but anyway, I support him being an aasimar.

Aasimar... puke.... I so wish anything else won but this as the extra race....

+1 for aasimar! (yay aasimar!) so happy it won!

I thought he was an Iconic character from Pen and Paper Pathfinder which means they can not make major changes like that to him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast