Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Will you be able to upgrade from the Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Noble Edition to the Royal Edition AFTER launch?

Anyone with an answer to my above question?

Does it work now?

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Not sure what's gonna happen *after* launch regarding upgrades, since all these options right now are clearly called pre-orders. As in, stuff you buy before launch. So I wouldn't bet on it.

Does it work now?
    I gotta ask the admins. What pledge tier do you have and which package did you want to upgrade to?
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

Im' a low lever backer (premium digital copy), which is now the Explorer Edition, was thinking bout upgrading to Royal Edition, price reads 24.989999999999995 $ which is a bit strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgnes View Post
    Im' a low lever backer (premium digital copy), which is now the Explorer Edition, was thinking bout upgrading to Royal Edition, price reads 24.989999999999995 $ which is a bit strange.
    Oboy. Sorry it's still acting up. :(
    As soon as I get word about it being fixed, I'll be sure to post it here and on all our channels.

Just thought I'd bring up that in the Pre-order page, the Noble and Royal edition seem to have the right prices, but the $ symbol and the first letter of the package are kind of... merged.

Also, just to ask: I bought the Lore Explorer package way back when, and I'm unsure how much that was at this time (I just remember I wanted the extra goodies) so what would be included with my order once the game releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Oboy. Sorry it's still acting up. :(
    As soon as I get word about it being fixed, I'll be sure to post it here and on all our channels.
    I know you are very busy Berserkerkitten, but given that the game is set to release soonish. it would be great if those of us that Kickstarted the game, could know when or how to upgrade the edition we are getting.

Please do let owlcat know!

And thank you

I'm never too busy to keep reminding them about this. I did it first thing this week. Still waiting for an update. I'm as keen on a fix as the rest of you guys, believe me. I'll forward another request.

I'm sorry it's taking so long. I am very much making them aware that people would like to have the possibility to upgrade before it's too late.
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 07-10-2018 at 06:16 PM.

So, looking forward to the Game. Now lets see where can I fit this game into my Schedule...Oh well their goes all of my free time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12