Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    @Berserkerkitten, Just another reminder! Especially now that there are 4 versions of the game and the release date is fixed, could we (backers) know how and when to upgrade our pre-orders (if required).

Just a FYI, I logged into the pre-order page at owlcat and while it list a "Premium Digital Download" the upgrade button at the side only opens a "Upgrade Tier" pop up and no options to upgrade anything.

Please help Berserkerkitten! Your our only hope! (Seriously, your like the first point of contact for us on the forums : ) )
    Last edited by Wingstorm.; 07-20-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Answers from other parts of the board:
    Not yet.
    They have Top Men Working On it.
    They switched webhosts, so it should be soon.

I'm also waiting for the tier upgrade to become available. Since this forum thread is stickied, can an update be posted here when the fixes have gone through and the upgrades can be performed? If that can be confirmed, then I know that no news is still good news and it's okay to wait :)

I hope we hear about it soon ! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Occursus View Post
    I hope we hear about it soon ! :)
    I think latest news was "in around 2 weeks" so I hope we can do update around 15:th this month.. ..will see.
    I want to see if I can change my "Digital RPG adventure PDF by Chris Avellone for 10$ " for Imperial Edition upgrade. Time will tell.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    I'm sorry, but I have no info apart from "we're working on it". Right now, the preorder page is a bit of a mess. The different packages all have the exact same description, which isn't helpful at all, the preorder option isn't back in yet and the forums are spitting out server errors and some folks don't see their badges for some reason. I'd love to give you more than the obligatory "we're aware of the issues and we're working on a solution", but that's all I got at the moment.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

It seem that we can (atleast I can) upgdare our pledge now. But I can only see one option and I am not 100% sure if this is correct and final one?
    "Lore explorer +40 $" I will get:
    "
    You will get everything from the Premium Digital Download tier, plus a brand-new Pathfinder RPG adventure PDF by Chris Avellone and Paizo, a high-resolution digital art book, and a digital download of the soundtrack.
    "

So will "Lore Explorer" be what? Imperial Edition? I assume so because I allready have 40$ Premium (Noble) edition AND a brand-new Pathfinder RPG adventure PDF by Chris Avellone and Paizo.

Edit: so hmm..
    "
    -All backers who backed at a level including Beta Access ($95 or higher on Kickstarter, and $110 or higher on the pre-order portal) will receive the Season Pass for Free.

"
    Do that mean that if I have backed 50$ (in kickstart) and now 40$ if I buy that update (that is 90$) I need to back somehow 5 or 15$ more to get season pass (AND beta???)? This is kind of confusing...
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 08-14-2018 at 04:33 PM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

I have the same problem as You as I already spend €40,18 (about 45.59$) and the only option for an upgrade is "Lore Explorer" for 40$ and I don't know what that means?

I was thinking the same after I click upgrade. That the amount in there is just what I need to add to have the imperial edition and not to buy the cheapest edition.

Upgrade is very confusing.
    Last edited by janek_k2003@yahoo.com; 08-14-2018 at 08:26 PM.

i would also like to know what upgrading gets me

i also pledged $50 on kickstarter, adding another 40 would get me to 90 total

could i upgrade to the point of getting the imperial edition?

also 40 seems a bit much considering if you were to just preorder the game strait, what i think id be getting (the royal edition) is only $20-$25 more then the noble edition
    Last edited by betterkreek@hotmail.com; 08-17-2018 at 03:22 AM.

I just tried to upgrade as well and I am only given one choice to upgrade to at $40. Seems like the Kickstarter backers are getting the shaft.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast