Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    As far as upgrading goes, I believe I have upgraded as far as I can go. When I pledged earlier this year, I got my king badge after upgrading from the baron tier... problem I am having is that I can't remember what tier I was pledged to. I believe I ordered a physical copy of the collectors edition, but am unsure if it came with the dice and the cloth map. I really want that stuff! How do I find out what I have coming to me, and can I pledge more to get the map and dice if I didn't actually make it when I first pledged?

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    Yesterday around 9p.m. CEST, I was asked to fill username/name displayed on backer section in the game. It would be awesome if we had announcement or sort.

The only upgrade options I have all have -$ signs infront of them

Hello! I have the kickstarter $55 dollar pledge. I wanted to know if an upgrade is possible to get me into BETA? I only show a $25 dollar upgrade on the preorder screen, will this allow beta access? ($75 total) or is there some other option I can choose. I am off work for all of this week due to Hurricane Florence on the east coast of the US and would be a wonderful time for me to play beta. Cant wait for the game to come out. You guys are the best! Thanks Ken ken@graymater.com

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    To those of you only getting negative amounts shown in the pricing section for upgrades - that's because there's literally no higher tier left for you to upgrade to.

There's no possibility to upgrade to beta access. We've stopped offering beta access months ago, with the end of our crowdfunding stage. Sorry!
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    There's no possibility to upgrade to beta access. We've stopped offering beta access months ago, with the end of our crowdfunding stage. Sorry!
    Thanks for letting us know. Would have liked to try out a few builds but its no big deal, with the game coming out in 13 days anyway. I guess the same is true for season pass upgrade, or is that in the works? I would prefer to get you guys 100% of money rather than using a vendor like steam that takes a share of each sale...

Hello! I´m a bit confused. I pledged at Kickstarter for the Boxed Edition ($55). That means i will get the content of the Noble Edition + Pre-Order Bonus also, right?
    Kickstarter Content:
    -"Baron" forum badge
    -access to the dev forum
    -premium digital download of Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    -special in-game items (a magical cloak, a helm and a ring)
    -boxed edition of Pathfinder:Kingmaker
    Plus Noble Edition Content:
    -Soundtrack
    -Artbook
    -Ingame Player´s Portraits
    Pre-Order Content:
    -Expert Hat
    -Mesmerizing Necklace
    -Owlcat

If i want to upgrade to Royal Edition or Imperial Edition how can i do it? At your homepage i can only upgrade to "Lore explorer" but it doesn´t contain the red Panda or Season pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiborg1978 View Post
    Hello! I´m a bit confused. I pledged at Kickstarter for the Boxed Edition ($55). That means i will get the content of the Noble Edition + Pre-Order Bonus also, right?
    Kickstarter Content:
    -"Baron" forum badge
    -access to the dev forum
    -premium digital download of Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    -special in-game items (a magical cloak, a helm and a ring)
    -boxed edition of Pathfinder:Kingmaker
    Plus Noble Edition Content:
    -Soundtrack
    -Artbook
    -Ingame Player´s Portraits
    Pre-Order Content:
    -Expert Hat
    -Mesmerizing Necklace
    -Owlcat

If i want to upgrade to Royal Edition or Imperial Edition how can i do it? At your homepage i can only upgrade to "Lore explorer" but it doesn´t contain the red Panda or Season pass.
    I'm in the same boat, would like to upgrade to the royal edition. i've paid 40.18€ (40$ i guess) for premium digital, and it ask for 40$ for lore explorer on the upgrade page, which make it 80$ where it was only 75 on the kickstarter. is it normal ?

PS : can we safely upgrade now ?

Quote Originally Posted by secrav View Post
    I'm in the same boat, would like to upgrade to the royal edition. i've paid 40.18€ (40$ i guess) for premium digital, and it ask for 40$ for lore explorer on the upgrade page, which make it 80$ where it was only 75 on the kickstarter. is it normal ?

PS : can we safely upgrade now ?
    Kickstarter and early adopters got a discount. At this point in time you can preorder off of steam and gog. Ship's sailed on discounts.

Believe they stated that they were fixed, will have to check.

Uhm.. Upgrading from the $55 edition to the $70 edition costs an additional $40 for kickstarter backers(on top of the additional cost of whatever addons we already purchased seperately..)

So for me, I would have to pay a total of $97 to get what a new buyer would get at $70.. Doesn't sound very fixed to me...
    Last edited by Dwapook; 09-14-2018 at 03:27 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast