A Question About Inquisitors

I have a (hopefully) straightforward question: does anyone know if Inquisitors use Domains or Inquisitions in Kingmaker, or do they get a choice between the two?

(I'm just hoping to make a Conversion Inquisitor, dump Charisma and use her as the party face.)

not in the beta, only domain are available and a limited number so far, no sub domain either.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSera View Post
    not in the beta, only domain are available and a limited number so far, no sub domain either.
    Thanks for the info! Oh well, I guess I'm going to take Strength Domain and rely on the Half-Orc bonus to Intimidate for my face needs ...

Yea I was pretty hype to play a crusader but it feels meh, not finished :| maybe in a couple patch or in full release

I hope we do get inquisitions. They don't seem hard to implement, but then I don't know anything about the process, so I can't state anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NetoD20 View Post
    I hope we do get inquisitions. They don't seem hard to implement, but then I don't know anything about the process, so I can't state anything.
    We do. We even get one as one of our companions. She's one of the Pallid Princess.

Quote Originally Posted by ForestDew View Post
    We do. We even get one as one of our companions. She's one of the Pallid Princess.
    I said iquisitions not inquisitors, honeycombs.

Quote Originally Posted by NetoD20 View Post
    I said iquisitions not inquisitors, honeycombs.
    Welp, I should have paid more attention to the word and less to my expectation of what was being said.
    And what is honeycomb is supposed to mean?

It's just my way of saying "honey" or "dear"