5) Regongar
    6) Octavia
    7) Nok-Nok
    8) Linzi
    9) Ekundayo
    10) Jaethal
    11) Harrim
    12) Who???

Need a Paladin IMO type. Preferably early on.

JMO.

A female druid or sorceress would be nice (druid/sorceress/mystic theurge would be cool).

As a side note, I was weirded out by the fact that NOT ONLY there aren't companions of all the base clases, but there are 2 clerics!

PoE Didn't have one of each to begin with, but you eventually got the full set with the expansions, and they didn't have duplicates too, which was nice.

Sorry if I keep bringing PoE up, but that game (and Neverwinter Nights) is the baseline I compare this game to.

It was confirmed a while back that companion 12 has been cut due to available time, I believe?

Two clerics because it turns out most evil parties piss clerics of Sarenrae off. And not everyone loves an emo dwarf of death and destruction.Seriously I am fairly certain they did that because you need at least one healer on each side of the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by davross View Post
    It was confirmed a while back that companion 12 has been cut due to available time, I believe?
    I am remembering that there was supposed to be an monk as 12 companion but (s)he was cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday's Hero View Post
    A female druid or sorceress would be nice (druid/sorceress/mystic theurge would be cool).

As a side note, I was weirded out by the fact that NOT ONLY there aren't companions of all the base clases, but there are 2 clerics!
    It is kind of important to have a healer in a party. So we need someone who will be in your party if you (as a PC) are either evil, neutral or good, chaotic or lawful.

So yeah, in theory druid can be a healer in low levels (same as some other classes like bard but still).

Party need to get pretty fast:
    - Healer
    - Tank
    - Damage dealer
    - "Nuke" (either with spells or just long range support)

Allso you do need someone for notise and remove traps, open locks, find hidden things, hunt and stuff like that.

In orginal D&D there was kind of 3 base class (fighter/mage/thief) then some hybrids (like elf, halfling, dwarf and so on) who were not able to get as high level as these 3 base class. Later in AD&D came more of hybrid classes (like ranger, druid, barbarian, sorcerer, paladin and so on) if I remember right.

Anyway, it is kind of critical that game is possible (and not too hard) get throught no matter what kind of PC you create, with any aligment you choose. And based on these things you should still be able to get companions who atleast do not disagree you all the time (let's say cleric of Sarenrae and LG paladin.. ..not so great with NE/CE PC who want to create barony of undead or become next robber barony in Stolen Lands and naturally [?] try to kill these kind of companions in site, alteast not keep them in party.)
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 05-29-2018 at 08:41 PM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    ...Anyway, it is kind of critical that game is possible (and not too hard) get throught no matter what kind of PC you create, with any aligment you choose. And based on these things you should still be able to get companions who atleast do not disagree you all the time (let's say cleric of Sarenrae and LG paladin.. ..not so great with NE/CE PC who want to create barony of undead or become next robber barony in Stolen Lands and naturally [?] try to kill these kind of companions in site, alteast not keep them in party.)
    Well lets take a look at it.

1) Jubilost = CN
    2) Amiri = CN
    3) Tristian = NG
    4) Valerie = LN
    5) Regongar = CE
    6) Octavia = CG
    7) Nok-Nok = ?? (I have not found him yet but I am thinking he would be of Evil alignment based on this)
    8) Linzi = CG
    9) Ekundayo = LG (RP wise he needs to be different, he is violently obsessive and in blatant disregard of "good" or "lawful" when it comes to trolls.
    10) Jaethal (NE)
    11) Harrim (CN)
    12) Who???

If Nok Nok is indeed evil then they should only add something neutral if they did, which they wont, because time and money. If Nok Nok is not evil well then I guess it sucks to be evil. Though in all honesty some of the best characters are evil friendly. Valerie, Harrim, Reg, and Amiri. Just my 2 cents...

I think I had saw someone said that Nok-Nok is CE, but I think he should be LE.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

you should add a tag spoiler in your title, you are in general discussion forum, not beta...

Quote Originally Posted by ForestDew View Post
    I think I had saw someone said that Nok-Nok is CE, but I think he should be LE.
    Nok-Nok, lawful? A goblin by definition is not lawful. If your point of view is that he has a respect of hierarchy, most chaotic evil character accept someone as their leader simply because they are stronger/emanates a strong enough aura to awe them. I haven't encountered nok nok yet, but I'm pretty sure he would be the kind of character to stab you with a shiv if you show him some weaknesses

I remembered the hobgoblins are very hierarchical. I did not verified the goblins, but I had thought they were similar enough and it term if alignment, it would have filled the spot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast