Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by markvdbij@hotmail.com View Post
    Honestly, i am a bit worried. If the current content of the game is roughly where they are, then there is a lot of work to be done in just two months. This is the halfway point of the game, and even in the current beta a lot of area's belonging to the first half are empty, repetative, have graphical issues or aren't even implemented. I want then to succeed but im afraid they may be rushing things. I'm not entirely sure when this version came out, but my concern still stands.
    You're making the critical mistake of assuming that the story shown in the beta in any way relates to the story created on the dev machines.

They're completely separate. By the time the beta released they already had content created for chapters that will only be available on the final release.

I'm totally fine if they announce they need more time to get the game out.

There was a lot of stuff promised in the Kickstarter and it takes time to get it all in. Not to mention testing and bug fixing.

This is Owlcat's, Paizo's and Pathfinder's FIRST CRPG. Lets not mess it up!

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Well, I think I read somewhere that when they releaed the Beta, they already had most of the material for the whole game at a pretty much advanced state (I assumed, with no further information received, that it might have been at a roughly Alpha state in average).

So, no, I'm not worried.

That said, I am pretty sure there will be bugs with the first release, including game-stopping ones, and there will be patches to correct them, and some of us will be frustrated, and there will be rants and calls for peace and love or at least respect.

But in the end, I am confident the game will be a relative success. And I hope it will be a great one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12