Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wepon Proficiencies, wpn, Skill & Spell focus and others not shown?

Why are ALL of the Focus, Proficiencies, Bloodlines and the like not shown anywhere?
    It shows on the Character Abilities screen that you choose the skill but not what it was for (Example shows Bloodlines but not WHAT bloodline, Shows Weapon Focus but not WHAT weapon)
    Now this I guess is ok(Um no its not) for ones you choose at level up because at least you can write it down or MAYBE remember it, but for Party members that joined you, you are at a loss.
    Example: Regongar, Weapon Focus... FOR WHAT? he is carrying a scimitar so I guess for that??? Bloodlines.... What bloodline is he?
    Maybe I am missing something, if there is a way to see this I can not find it.
    Any help welcomed.
    Thank You

No one has info?

Go to the character screen and select the abilities button.They are listed there but it would be nice if you could see them clearly while leveling up.

So weapon focus and bloodline dont actually show what was picked my mistake I was looking at my pc which does show my school specialty.

Thank you. Yea that's the issue. I have no idea what Reg's Weapon Focus is in??? LOL Hard to play a NPC when you have no idea WHAT he is supposed to be focusing on

Well easy way to tell weapon focus is just swap non-masterwork weapons and see what he has a +1 with. My assumption is scimitar. I agree it should show up in the tooltip. Now just because he has a +1 to hit with a specific weapon doesnt mean he cant use anything else. Someone in the discord mentioned hes a blue dragon bloodline.
    Last edited by Astareal38; 06-09-2018 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Missing info

Quote Originally Posted by Astareal38 View Post
    Well easy way to tell weapon focus is just swap non-masterwork weapons and see what he has a +1 with.
    I would not call that "easy", to try each and every type of weapon in the game for every character just to know which focus they have. It's a workaround for something that should be in the game (and probably will be. ;) ).

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    I would not call that "easy", to try each and every type of weapon in the game for every character just to know which focus they have. It's a workaround for something that should be in the game (and probably will be. ;) ).
    Yeah, and try to roleplay that situation in your mind. "Umm, sir. I do know that you are mage but you would not mind trying out all of these weapons I have find during last 5 year period?"
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

:-D Indeed. Better to just ask him/her what weapon s/he'd rather use. :-p

"- Well, I've had intensive training with the Scimitar, so if we find one magical, and no one else wants it, I'd love to get it."

What kind of wizard is Octavia? A generalist?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast