Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Eh, it's cool. Not that much longer till beta now, anyway. Though I did peek at the feature list for the 2nd alpha testing stage at the end of the year and... holy crap! I was genuinely impressed at the amount of stuff they're packing in there. I really, seriously want to blab, but I don't wanna get in trouble. Let's just say I absolutely can't wait! ♥
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Eh, it's cool. Not that much longer till beta now, anyway. Though I did peek at the feature list for the 2nd alpha testing stage at the end of the year and... holy crap! I was genuinely impressed at the amount of stuff they're packing in there. I really, seriously want to blab, but I don't wanna get in trouble. Let's just say I absolutely can't wait! ♥
    Can Jubilost grade us on a scale of 1 to 10 on how well we attempt to woo him? and the answer is always a 7 (Needs improvement, practice more often)?

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Can Jubilost grade us on a scale of 1 to 10 on how well we attempt to woo him? and the answer is always a 7 (Needs improvement, practice more often)?
    That does sound a lot like him, actually. I just watched my first user who didn't hesitate to kill him. I'll admit it may have been just a little bit satisfying to watch. :D
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 11-02-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

i honestly exspected more out of the endings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123