Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    can you tell us when we will get our steam code for the full game
    I'd bet it will be around release, so the official word is still August (my guess is at the end of the month, so in about 50 days, but don't take my word for it)

I would very much hope, that they get it done to GenCon. That would mean Start of August though.
    Steam: [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/id/frazzlerunning/"]frazzlerunning[/URL]

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    I don't know any exact dates yet, but it's not gonna be out in time for GenCon. In fact, right now it looks like August may have been a tad optimistic. Again, got no exact dates or anything, but we should have more info, soon.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    can you tell us when we will get our steam code for the full game
    Presumably when the game is released? :D
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

If we preordered/backed on this site, but would rather have the steam version, is there any way to do that?

When the game is release you'll be able to choose from a Steam key or a GOG key (if I'm not mistaken).

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday's Hero View Post
    When the game is release you'll be able to choose from a Steam key or a GOG key (if I'm not mistaken).
    That's certainly what Owlcat has been saying with regards to the preorders. It's mentioned on the kickstarter page in the FAQs even.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    I don't know any exact dates yet, but it's not gonna be out in time for GenCon. In fact, right now it looks like August may have been a tad optimistic. Again, got no exact dates or anything, but we should have more info, soon.
    It hasn't made it to the forums yet that I've seen, but I just got a backer update - new date is September 25th. I think this is terrific news, I want them to feel as ready and polished as possible before they launch it. Looking good!

Agreed. In a time when rushing unfinished games to laucnh is the norm, I'm glad to see them take a little more time to get it right.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Well, I'd say the norm is announcing a nearly date that is impossible to meet, then pushing back the date while rushing the game and releasing it unfinished even though it was released many months/years after initial announcement.
    But there's something about this game that makes me trust their word about really finishing it when they say it wqill be finished (I mean, sure, there will be bugs, but I hope they will be minor bugs, not game-breaking ones due to not testing the game enough).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast