Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Preorder and upgrading.

I was just checking to see if they fixed the upgrade option on the preorder screen at least for me it is not fixed all options are - $

I was also wondering if you could tell me exactly what package i qualify for so i can decide on any further upgrade addons i might want.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    I've been told there's a bit of a tech overhaul planned for the preorder site in the near future, so hopefully, upgrades and stuff should finally work before much longer. As for upgrades... I see a king badge on your name, so doesn't that mean you pledged at least 90 bucks? Because in that case there's really nothing for you to upgrade to. You get all the trimmings, including the royal edition goodies.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Thanks for info and the quick reply.

I have a slight problem. When I go and check my own preorder ( https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/account ) I can not see it. I get only option to buy steam versions (not upgrade my version or anything like that. I literally can not see my pledged items anymore!). Am I doing something wrong or?
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    I have a slight problem. When I go and check my own preorder ( https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/account ) I can not see it. I get only option to buy steam versions (not upgrade my version or anything like that. I literally can not see my pledged items anymore!). Am I doing something wrong or?
    Ack! I just checked and it's the same for me.
    Don't panic. This is clearly a glitch. They implemented the Steam widget on our page and apparently it fked up the account page somehow. I'll inform the guys ASAP. Pretty sure this is just a display bug. Oboy. Thanks for letting me know!

Yeah, it's a hiccup, they're working on it now! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Should be fixed now. Shows up normal for me.

I can't see an upgrade button, but I see Steam versions, and the assets in my account seem to exist. No GoG versions though and no Noble Inheritance packs and such.

(To be clear this is an update on the situation, I'm not trying to buy the upgrade packs. Unless they give me more red panda pets than I already have).

I have the same problem.

I can see and buy every version of the game at https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/ but when I click Upgrade I only see an empty page without any upgrade options.
    Last edited by janek_k2003@yahoo.com; 07-26-2018 at 05:11 PM.

I'm having the same problem, it shows the versions available for purchase, but I cannot see my actual pledge and cannot see what an upgrade of my pledge would cost.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast