Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    After finding out about this game in early june, I've been anticipating its release. Constantly looking for updates and added it to steam wishlist as soon as it appeared. Super hyped :D

That said, I'd rather the wait if it's not ready than force a premature release.

August, September... they both work for me... Looking forward to playing, but I wanna play through the whole game, not just parts! Take your time, guys! Release it when it's ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Nope, sorry. In case of doubt, always check the colour of the names. All our devs are... yellow, I think? Been away from Discord for a while.
    We all miss you there!

As for delaying the game, of course we will all grumble a bit sadly, but only because we want to play it as soon as possible! The first week of September has been my suspicion ever since the initial Kickstarter, so I won't be disappointed by September at all. Better a Solid polished game than a buggy mess that gets patched a month later.

There's kind of a lot of stuff coming out in August all the sudden, anyway. Including a Pillars 2.0 patch and DLC. Not that September is a lot better with Dragon Quest XI. An embarrassment of great RPG's this year.

Is it possible to get our steam/gog key right now? Especially for people who don't have beta access.

Quote Originally Posted by JulietRosalieMelusine View Post
    Is it possible to get our steam/gog key right now? Especially for people who don't have beta access.
    No. They have not been generated yet. and even if you could you couldn't play it.

So, looking forward to the Game. Now lets see where can I fit this game into my Schedule...Oh well their goes all of my free time

if the release date is set for August of 2018, then the devs should release this game officially in August of 2018 truly!

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    August 2018 was an approximate date set one or two years ago when the Kickstart campain began. The official date will be be announced in the next few days or weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    August 2018 was an approximate date set one or two years ago when the Kickstart campain began. The official date will be be announced in the next few days or weeks.
    The official release date was soft set to August 2018 when the game got a Steam page.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast