View Poll Results: The best voiceover submission is...

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ekundayo

4 5.63%
  • Harrim

11 15.49%
  • Jaethal

6 8.45%
  • Jubilost

14 19.72%
  • Linzi

13 18.31%
  • Nok-Nok

3 4.23%
  • Octavia (1)

2 2.82%
  • Octavia (2)

2 2.82%
  • Regongar

6 8.45%
  • Tristian

7 9.86%
  • Valerie

3 4.23%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

The Fan Voiceover Contest - Vote For The Best Of The Best!

Pathfinders!

The time has finally come! After working our way through nearly 250 (!) submissions, we've determined the best entries for every companion, thanks to the help of our awesome and helpful forum community. Thank you all for your hard work and support, guys! ♥

The most popular entries for Ekundayo, Harrim, Jaethal, Jubilost, Linzi, Nok-Nok, Regongar, Tristian and Valerie are about to face off against each other in this competition. Two entries for Octavia were tied for popularity, so we're giving both of them a chance.
    If you're wondering why there are no submissions for Amiri, it's because we literally didn't receive any. Our best guess is that Amiri's voice actress is so spot-on (she is really incredible!), that no one dared to give this proud, mighty barbarian a shot.

You can find a YouTube link for each character submission below. Please vote for your personal favourite and we'll crown the winners in one week. We'll be giving away a one year sub for the award-winning Syrinscape app as well as keys for Royal, Noble and Noble Editions of Pathfinder: Kingmaker. I may also chuck in a few extra bits and bobs like our digital soundtrack and/or artbooks, because frankly, many of these submissions have completely blown us away and we're gonna show them some love!

To our contestants - please don't be too disappointed if your submission didn't make it into the polls. Again, we've received a TON of files and we can only realistically vote for so many top submissions. We're very grateful for your contribution! Many submissions went far beyond our expectations. We have some serious voiceover talents in our community. Well done, everyone! And here are the top submissions for each character:

Ekundayo
    Harrim
    Jaethal
    Jubilost
    Linzi
    Nok-Nok
    Octavia (1)
    Octavia (2)
    Regongar
    Tristian
    Valerie

I voted Jaethal, but they were all very compelling. Ekundayo really surprised me!

All entries were great, I went for Linzi in the end.

So close between Jubilost and Linzi wish that I could vote for both.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    I know how you feel. I genuinely loved all of these entries and had a reeeeally hard time picking my favourite. This is why we'll be handing out prizes for more than just one of them. They're just too damn good! :D
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

I loved the one for Tristian. Seems really on point for the character but with a small tinge of humor to it that I really enjoy.

These are all excellent, it was really hard pick one but I ended up with Harrim

I thought they were all equally as good, however my vote went on Jeathal.

These are all excellent. I ultimately essentially randomed between 4 options.

All are amazing (god, some people are so talanted!). But Jubilost, Nok-Nok and Regongar are specifically impossible to choose between. Thinking about flipping the coin (or rather 1d3).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast