Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I would absolutely like being a dhampir and increasing the adventures in and out of the kingdom. this game has much great narrative story I would love for it to grow exponentially

Turn based combat. That would be cool.
    Maybe a multiplayer mode, in which someone could act as a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by evelynstarshine View Post
    To visit? or invade/overthrow?
    I wanna be a Priest of Razmir. I'm pretty sure Razmiran is on the other side of the River Kingdoms and would be a serious trek to reach. Although, expanding into the River Kingdoms would be a pretty awesome DLC too.

I'd like to be able to influence the alignment/personality of my companions. Valerie is an almost perfect match for my Paladin of Iomedae, but she's so abrasive and aggressively atheistic that she becomes unpleasant.

I'd also like to write a small custom bio for my own character and my mercenaries. The mercenaries can show up in the loading screen and it's weird seeing a blank page with their name at the top.

It would be cool if we could at least choose a deity(for non divine classes) and maybe answer some background questions or make some selections from multiple choice questions to get a backstory and if the game occasionally acknowledged information or people you may know based on your selections

If you find their entire personality and motivations incompatible, then they're not a perfect match.

Quote Originally Posted by evelynstarshine View Post
    If you find their entire personality and motivations incompatible, then they're not a perfect match.
    Could also just make it an optional feature. It would be nice if your character could have a backstory of some kind though like in tabletop.

Oh sorry the reply was to the post above yours.
    Backstory traits in character creator and all characters having listed deities, especially if dialogue acknowledged it (currently clerics of a god will have to ask an NPC who that god is..)

Small things I'd like to see:
    - the Void Domain for Groteus' clergy
    - more Sorcerer and Eldrich Scion Bloodlines: especially Aberrant, Accursed / Hag, Pestilence and the Verdant one.

A nice little animation of wings on a character if they have the feat Wings while the feat is active.

For easy creation:
    It can be a little static effect like the halo, only on the back instead of around/behind the head, much like the paladin wings in WoW.

If you really want to go all out on that:
    -shiny moving crystalline angelic wings if you are good
    -birdlike wings in the characters haircolor if neutral
    -reversed bat-wings (that means upside down) if you are evil, alternatively, skeletal wings with evil looking ghostly tentacles feathers on them

I haven’t finished the game yet, so maybe this story is already in, if not:

A new quest line involving Count Ralnac, it would make sense.

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Count_Ranalc

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast