Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    It seems like Hellknights were scrapped after all.

Too bad.

Dhampir race with heritages and life dominant soul feat, witch, oracle, psychic, gunslinger, and mesmerist classes. Scrying, Teleport, Resurrection and True Resurrection(that we can use on more than our party like one could in the tabletop), and, since it is said itís used in one of the companion quests in the game but we canít access it, Silence.
    Last edited by Katchelina; 11-20-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Today we proudly announce the upcoming availability of the Season Pass for their critically acclaimed, cRPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker! ������

All RPG fans who get the season pass will receive access to all three upcoming DLCs. Each DLC will deliver fresh and exciting content: There are new locations, companions, items, modes and most importantly, new emotions to experience!

STEAM
    "DLC 1 – “The Wildcards”
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/900447
    Season Pass
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/640820

GOG
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker - The Wildcards: https://www.gog.com/game/pathfinder_..._the_wildcards
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Season Pass: https://www.gog.com/game/pathfinder_...er_season_pass

DLC #1 - “The Wildcards” (to be released on December 6 2018)
    Ardent adventurers of The Stolen Lands will soon have the chance to play the first new DLC! Featuring a new playable race Tieflings, a new playable class Kineticists, and of course combining a race with a class, you get a character! Prepare to welcome your new companion, the Tiefling Kineticist who comes, just like every other companion, with her own rich and engaging storyline.

DLC #2 - “Varnhold's Lot”
    A new bonus campaign. While celebrating your victory at Jamandi Aldori's mansion, you've met another hero of the Stolen Lands: the mercenary captain Maegar Varn. While you're building your barony in the Shrike Hills and Narlmarshes, Varn and his people are establishing their own nation of Varnhold in the rocky foothills of Dunsward. What did they have to face? Play this new story, and export the consequences of the choices you've made there into the main campaign! This exciting new side story is about the size of one chapter of our main campaign and will take 6-12 hours to complete, depending on your playstyle.

DLC #3 – “Beneath The Stolen Lands”
    A new game mode. Sometimes you want to play a story with memorable characters, rich lore, and a complicated set of choices and consequences. But then there are days when you just want to grab a sword, cast some spells, and destroy a horde of monsters! This DLC will introduce a rogue-like randomly generated endless dungeon, complete with a new unique boss. You can explore it in a separate game, or as a part of your main campaign. How deep can you go?

Stay tuned for more information soon!

To be honest, besides the Tieflings, i really don't understand these DLCs.

I was hoping for Hellknights personally, since it was even kinda hinted at, but meh.

I'm hoping for the inclusion of the Elemental Spell metamagic feat(and the corresponding rods) for my future draconic sorcerer, but I do not think we'll get it.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

I think DLC 2 is a bad idea. It's not really a dlc, but a mini game. I think most of us want to play the baron, not Maegar Varn.

Expending Maegar Varn story is a great idea, but please, do it through more collaboration with him during the game. With more quest involving him before chapter 4. The game is lacking quest, at the moment, reaching lv 20 without cheating is nearly impossible.

I hope that dlc 3 will not be completely quest empty and story empty. Please, make it more like the durlag tower or Watcher's Keep, dungeon that were hard, but with meaning.
    Last edited by mycroft; 11-21-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    I think DLC 2 is a bad idea. It's not really a dlc, but a mini game. I think most of us want to play the baron, not Maegar Varn.

Expending Maegar Varn story is a great idea, but please, do it through more collaboration with him during the game. With more quest involving him before chapter 4. The game is lacking quest, at the moment, reaching lv 20 without cheating is nearly impossible.

I hope that dlc 3 will not be completely quest empty and story empty. Please, make it more like the durlag tower or Watcher's Keep, dungeon that were hard, but with meaning.
    I don't think we're playing Maegar Varn in 2? I think we're playing adventurers under Varn?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    I don't think we're playing Maegar Varn in 2? I think we're playing adventurers under Varn?
    I think we will play Varn and his company. The description mentions that our choices matter, and he is the leader who makes the region-wide decisions. I'm more than fine with it, if it is done right. I really liked when there was something similar in Dragon Age Origins.

if theyre successful there could always be more?

I hope so, because right now, I think the game is in need of more small quests. In order to deepen the characters and the barony.

Currently, the game suffer of the same problem as pillar of eternity one, the npc and the world are underused. There is a big emphasis on fey and the first world, obviously, but other part of golarion could be more presents.

I agree that dlc 2 is not a bad idea for it's own sake, but in the current context of the game, that need more quests, I think that there are more urgent things to do. For exemple, a rework of the artisan is necessary, because currently, the only use I found for the crafted items is to sell them, and money is not something that we need during most of the game, because there are only a few good items that are on sale.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast