Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by evelynstarshine View Post
    When you multiclass or prestige class you can end up suddenly switching to a new outfit and as far as I can tell, can't change colours.
    So having this as a choice the whole game, not just starting, would be best.
    Definetely agree. We need this ._.

(And Hellknights hon hon :P)

I wish they´ll adapt Hell´s Rebels adventure path in a future DLC.

Its another awesome story that combines adventuring with management.

So, i believe it´ll be a perfect fit for the game structure already built.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I wish they´ll adapt Hell´s Rebels adventure path in a future DLC.
    Its another awesome story that combines adventuring with management.
    So, i believe it´ll be a perfect fit for the game structure already built.
    I agree Hell's Rebels would be an awesome choice, though I predict it'll be a game of its own called (wait for it...) Pathfinder: Hell's Rebels. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Simeon View Post
    I would really just like to see the Kingdom aspect of the game expanded. As it is now all you can see of your kingdom is the map and the town square. I want to be able to tour my kingdom, see the fort, jail etc.. As it is now there's really nothing to see and it feels a little empty to me. That and I would like to be able to have more effect on events and projects. I want to be able to personally thwart a troll attack or undead invasion.
    Agree , i also noticed it ... i would definitely appreciate !!

I would like an improved way of creating item. The royal artisan are not really usefull, we don't have enough control over the items created.
    I also would like the game to have more dialogue option and more interactions with the companions. Especially, I would like to have them comment the events that just happened.

I would like to see new companions, especially good and lawful ones. There is 7 chaotic companions, 2 lawful and 2 neutral. Lawful characters are interesting too.

It would be nice to see following:
    1) Classes of Witch, Hellknight and Antipaladin. This game certainly needs more of “evil-looking” classes.
    2) New races: Dhampir and Tiefling once to make choice more diverse for evil-preferring players
    3) New portraits
    4) Possibility to respec and change appearance after making a choice

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    I would like an improved way of creating item. The royal artisan are not really usefull, we don't have enough control over the items created..
    In the tabletop RPG version of Pathfinder there's a Feat you can get when you reach 7th level or higher called Leadership that lets you create a custom NPC sidekick that's 2 levels below your character's level called a Cohort. I always design a Cohort as a magic item factory and with the proper feats he can build magic weapons, armor, amulets, rings, cloaks, belts, headbands, wands, staffs, etc. that have exactly the properties you want and at half price.

It's not OP because your item-crafting Cohort levels up with you and the items he can create slowly get better as he does. It would be great if they implemented that in the computer RPG version of Kingmaker, but only for the main character.

I would love this too.

Pew... wishlist - 6 weeks before christmas. ;-)

My wishes are: more archetypes and more prestige classes, especially Aldori Swordlord:
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/pre...s-z/swordlord/

What else would I wish? More side quests (as it gets very tough in the endgame, there should be more opportunities to level up your chars). It is a bit sad that the temple of Shelyn is only for the Valerie companion quest. And a bit more quests in Pitax (e.g. for the Academy) would be nice, too.

Minor wish, but since we are so close to Numeria - add Android race as an option and couple of relevant dialogues, maybe?
    Or, maybe, make a monk companion who will be android from Numeria?

More serious though: Please add Mage’s Magnificent Mansion: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-sp...ficent-mansion spell as 7th level conjuration as alternative to bringing resources with party. Mansion could have 1-3 designs based on caster's Alignment and would allow player to fully rest without spending resources. At level 14 I believe using supplies would be just a hassle anyways and this could be just an option - player will still have to spend a spellslot for this spell to work.

Maybe also add Malfunction spell to ease fights against golems. Obviously as there's no Army of Golems in the game, this will make spell situational, but still fairly useful. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/m/malfunction/

Really wish to have more of dialogue with characters if you have reasons to comment on some of their actions.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast