Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Please add a male romance option for male character. There are 3 options for straight male, 2 for gay and straight females, and there is another romancable female in dlc.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    For exemple, a rework of the artisan is necessary, because currently, the only use I found for the crafted items is to sell them, and money is not something that we need during most of the game, because there are only a few good items that are on sale.
    Basically, you sell the crafted items you don't need to acquire build points. In the adventure path it is technically the same but you have to slots that are occupied with those items and you have to roll whether you find someone to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    I hope so, because right now, I think the game is in need of more small quests. In order to deepen the characters and the barony.
    That's not the only point. There are a whole lot of locations on the map that consist only of one room with one encounter. Let's take the collapsed passage south of the barbarian camp: there is a trap an in a side room there is a hidden switch that activates some hidden mechanism which right now has no function. It would really be nice if dungeons like this were expanded.
    Last edited by Nikioko; 11-26-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjonet View Post
    Please add a male romance option for male character. There are 3 options for straight male, 2 for gay and straight females, and there is another romancable female in dlc.
    Without DLC 1, there's only Valerie and Octavia for straight men. Tristian and Regongar are available for straight women. Regongar and Octavia swing both ways, and are the only homosexual romance options.

Well, that isn't counting the secret romance option, who probably doesn't care about a silly mortal concept like gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjonet View Post
    Another Kajiit.

Slayer. Just a really great option for multiclassing and a solid class in its own right.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Hi everyone. Just so you know, the DLC Wildcards was postponed from yesterday to next week. See this announcement :
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/Pat...61700659646927

i can cry now...

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Apparently, it should be released on the 14th.
    https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...7351#post37351

More Banter and interaction.

I really am loving the pixel friends here (and especially Tristian 💕) so probably more adventures with them 😆

Did a thread myself of a few suggestions:
    https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...ew-suggestions

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast