Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    The main race I was wanting was already added, so I'm happy on that front. There are other races that would be cool to play, sure, but if they decided they were done with races, I'd be totally fine with that.

Classes, on the other hand...there are a couple that I was sad to learn weren't in the game. Brawler and Swashbuckler, mainly, though Oracle would be cool, too. Those would probably be my main request.

More companions would always be welcome, especially another male romance option (there's only two, and I have issues with both of them).

I think that's all I'd ask for, beyond what they've already announced...

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsNest View Post
    The main race I was wanting was already added, so I'm happy on that front. There are other races that would be cool to play, sure, but if they decided they were done with races, I'd be totally fine with that.

Classes, on the other hand...there are a couple that I was sad to learn weren't in the game. Brawler and Swashbuckler, mainly, though Oracle would be cool, too. Those would probably be my main request.

More companions would always be welcome, especially another male romance option (there's only two, and I have issues with both of them).

I think that's all I'd ask for, beyond what they've already announced...
    Agreed. Screw the rest; get male romances!

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    I want the witch class and the winter witch prestige class i want to make a winter witch king named jack frost
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 12-28-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Endarire's Request List for Future Pathfinder: Kingmaker Developments
    Written 12 26 18 (Game Version 1.1.5)

Greetings, all! While I mentioned this in the DLC request thread, I reposted it here so more people may contribute their comments in a more focused manner.

I've been a tremendous fan of D&D 3.5, so much so that I've barely played Pathfinder before starting PF: KM. I've played Temple of Elemental Evil for PC and even did some modding of it as part of the Circle of 8 fan expansion.

Regarding Kingmaker, I already have the season pass, meaning the incorporation of my suggestions isn't a factor for whether I buy future DLCs. Before focusing on incorporating new classes or/and races (like Summoner, Witch, Oracle, Gunslinger, Psion, and Psychic Warrior), there are still some significant matters that need handling with the existing content which seem better served in a free patch, but if they must come via DLC, then so be it.

1: The Druid feels unfinished. Grappling isn't in this game to my knowledge. Many Wild Shape forms aren't either. Neither are produce flame, flaming sphere, flame blade, giant vermin[, shapechange, and probably many others that didn't come to mind readily but which other Druid fans loathed missing. (The first time I played this game, I played locally with a friend whose favorite 3.5 class is Druid. She was very disappointed to learn that Druids lost so much in the adaptation to this video game!)

2: Wizard scrolls feel unfinished. While I haven't progressed far yet into the game, from what I've heard, Wizards got gimped due to a general lack of spell scroll variety when learning spells via scrolls is their class feature! Each Wizard spell scroll should be available to find or buy in at least 1 copy (and preferably at least 6-packs for all-Wizard parties, even if these scrolls are spread throughout the game world) so Wizards can be the wise ones who just happen to know every spell. Clerics and Druids already get full spell list knowledge. At least we have these mods which mostly compensate: Respecialization (possibly inspired by Pathfinder's retraining rules) and Craft Magic Items. Can you work with the authors of these mods to incorporate the relevant elements into the game for everyone?

3: Pathfinder tabletop is balanced around the notion that spontaneous casters like Bards, Inquisitors, and Sorcerers can swap some of their spells when gaining a new spell level. The aforementioned Respec mod feels like overkill just to be able to do something that is an inherent part of the tabletop game.

4: Since I love Wizards, I also dislike having some of their spells excluded from the game. Beyond the aforementioned shapechange, I would like included flesh to stone, stone to flesh, solid fog time stop, teleport, planar binding (series), fly, mass fly, overland flight, and black tentacles. I'd also like the option to allow PrCs that progress Wizard casting (like Arcane Trickster and Mystic Theurge) to also continue granting free spellls at each level as if they advanced a Wizard level.

5: I'd like an option for non-instant area effects like web to immediately end after combat.

6: I'd like characters to be able to equip items with which they're unproficient but with the associated penalties. (Sometimes, it's fun to have characters pose with equipment for screenshots!)

7: Animal Companions: I'd like to be able to name animal companions and switch names after each rest. I also want to be able to select these with keyboard input, such as F1 for the first character and shift-F1 for that character's companion.

8: Where are the Pathfinder traits? One thing that made PF distinct compared to 3.5 was that traits, at least to me, were an expected part of character creation.

9: For the main campaign, I'd like an option besides random encounters so a team of 6 can reach level 20.

10: May we get official mod support and Steam Workshop integration?

11: May we get official item crafting integration? Craft Magic Items already exists as a mod.

12: May we get an official manual or in-game hyperlinked help reference? Yes, d20PFSRD.com exists and is often handy, but this game differs enough from tabletop that I'd like to know how things work in-game without having to consult an outside wiki, forum, or Discord channel.

13: At least for Unfair difficulty, may we get an easier version of the fights before the time when we can hire mercenaries? Those 3 'wolves' as a forced encounter before the trading post made me feel like there is one true build to bypass them, and that build is a Motherless Sacred Huntsmaster. (As of this writing, I haven't beaten that encounter on Unfair. Nevermind the name: There's a difference between Unfair and Don't Bother.)

14: While recruiting the super cheap mercenaries at main character level 1 may have been unintended originally, I'd like for it to be officially integrated. Thus, don't require us to have 500G in reserve to hire a merc, but whatever the normal cost is. I mention this since I so liked the idea of starting the game with a custom party.

15: Bug-wise for the Steam Windows 7 version, I found that running the Kingmaker EXE directly from my hard drive instead of via Steam caused my DLC not to be recognized. (I own the season pass.)

16: At the trading post after being able to recruit mercenaries, I'd like to be able to include other party members in my party and experiment with them there. For example, if I have a Wizard mercenary, I'd like to be able to swap his spells and cast them so I know what they do.

17: I'd like in-game clarification that enlarge person and reduce person also work on Native Outsiders.
    Last edited by campbellgrege@gmail.com; 12-27-2018 at 08:28 AM.

1) An exp sink (that will complement the random dungeon), or possibility for mythic feats/artifacts (lichhood etc).

2) Some extremely hard challenges (bosses) that will have an impact on the story and meant for characters that get the above.

3) Some slight randomization of events/time, being able to affect time limits by choices/challenges. Who said a crpg, can't also be a rogue-like?

4) Ironing out some classes and adding more late level passives/abilities for greater diversification in gameplay (e.g. scaling/forms of wild shape).

5) More model variations between primal/great/ferocious creature varieties - even slight ones or small color/size differences would do.

More Feats (especially Style Feats for monks) More Spells. More Magic Items. More Monsters. DINOSAURS (as familiars and pets). Anti-Paladin. Unchained Summoner. Shaman. Brawler. Bloodrager. Elementals. Nagaji. Vanara. Androids. Kitsune. Playable Goblins (though that's been explicitly nixed, It's also been community modded in). Tengu. Vishkayana. Wyraran. Wyrwoods. RED MANTIS ASSASSINS. Bloatmages. Demoniacs. Diabolists. Souldrinkers. Magaambyan Arcanists. Arclords of Nex. Champion of Irori. And a new Archetype for every Class.

Hello,

New poster here. I discovered the game mid-december, and just somehow managed to finish it with a Fighter as my MC in Normal mode. A long-time PnP player (I started AD&D when the 1st Ed was current...), my group started Pathfinder not so long ago - and I loved being able to play it in-between PnP gaming session :-) Big thank you to the developers - and to the bakers. And it works fine on my Linux desktop as well, not something common for games...

Quote Originally Posted by campbellgrege@gmail.com View Post
    6: I'd like characters to be able to equip items with which they're unproficient but with the associated penalties. (Sometimes, it's fun to have characters pose with equipment for screenshots!)
    It would be nice. On a similar note, it would be also be nice if in the Stash window, we could see the difference between a Scroll requiring a Skill check or not, and whether a Wizard/... could copy a given scroll - rather to have to check them one by one. Same when buying scrolls, being able to tell if a buyable scroll could be copied by a character would help.

9: For the main campaign, I'd like an option besides random encounters so a team of 6 can reach level 20.
    Same here. I was Lvl17 at the end game, and it was _tough_. Being able to farm XP (a bit) to max-out the Lvl would be nice to ease the end-game.

11: May we get official item crafting integration?
    Yes, oh please, yes :-) And then we could have the Forgemaster as a Cleric archetype, just for fun (I like Dwarves, so I could use the Stonelord as well to be honest).

A way to speed-up movement would be nice (crossing empty fields is a bit boring), and as many have said a way to exit the Throne room directly to the strategic map.

As many have said as well, more choices for Advisors. And maybe mercenary could become advisor as well (even with a small penalty as they don't really know the place or its people) ? No reason why a decent Cleric couldn't be Councilor or High Priest - perhaps based on its alignment being 'close enough' to the MC? (their decision could be based on alignment rather than who they are as for the 'main' advisor).

Also, some level of randomizations - items, creatures, and perhaps a 'random dungeon' for old-timey players (still love Nethack) - the random dungeon could do for point 9 above. Some basic shapes generated into a random layout for each 'depth', bigger CR at bigger depth, and a 'straight to the outside, one-way' exit at each depth level. And some respawning of monsters :-) [And I just realized, that's pretty much what Owal cat announced for the DLC3... happy me despite the eggs on my face :-)]
    Last edited by Melkhior; 01-15-2019 at 03:30 PM. Reason: extra suggestion, duh

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkhior View Post
    Also, some level of randomizations - items, creatures, and perhaps a 'random dungeon' for old-timey players (still love Nethack) - the random dungeon could do for point 9 above. Some basic shapes generated into a random layout for each 'depth', bigger CR at bigger depth, and a 'straight to the outside, one-way' exit at each depth level. And some respawning of monsters :-) [And I just realized, that's pretty much what Owal cat announced for the DLC3... happy me despite the eggs on my face :-)]
    The third DLC, not out yet, will be a random dungeon of some sort.

I guess to sum it out short..

"More Banters" between the existing Protag and her/his companions of the original and new member of the group.

Or have more scene like the one we have with Ekun.

Or another story

Or just some new ways so we could interact more with the 'pixel friends'.

... Sorry, I guess I just got waaaay too attached to my Baroness and her pixel buds :/

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314