Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Personally I want to get the Technologist and the Technomancer prestige class with the archetypes Cyber Soldier, Iron Priest, Tech Scavenger, and Savage Technologist and also a Kasatha and/or Android companion as a playable race; bring on the super science!
    Last edited by RawThunderHustler; 02-08-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Fighters really need some Advanced Weapon Trainings. Right now they're pretty weak imo.

i don't know if this is the right place for this post... (if it's not i'll post it where it should be then remove it from this thread)

I would like to see 3 things 2 prestige classes (Pale Master and Assassin), and also 1 race would be kool is the Kobold, I played a Kobold on a server with Neverwinter Nights; they allowed me to play a kobold (i think they also had other races (Gnolls, Orcs, and Ogres if i remember correctly)
    Last edited by scarhunter@live.ca; 02-22-2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: minor grammer fixes... i think anyways :P

While I made this suggestion list for the mod Eldritch Arcana, having these things officially included would benefit more people!

Thankee!

Quote Originally Posted by scarhunter@live.ca View Post

I would like to see 3 things 2 prestige classes (Pale Master and Assassin), and also 1 race would be kool is the Kobold, I played a Kobold on a server with Neverwinter Nights; they allowed me to play a kobold (i think they also had other races (Gnolls, Orcs, and Ogres if i remember correctly)
    roleplaying speaking, I think it would be hard, since you are commandited from a neighbouring power to overthrow a bandit lord from hostile lands. Not sure they would commission a kobold to be in place of human bandit lord. It is true that you are able to make peace with kobolds and use them as a military force in your kingdom, however to be a kobold leader (and then romance Valerie xD) would seem out of place in a CRPG. However, it is so hilarious that I'd love to be the companion of the famous kobold leader in a PnP game, especially with my paladin character xD Devoting my lifelong loyalty to a small monster-humanoid type.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campbellgrege@gmail.com View Post
    While I made this suggestion list for the mod Eldritch Arcana, having these things officially included would benefit more people!

Thankee!
    I'm impressed with the sheer number of ideas you've had. I haven't read all of them, but some were really good in my opinion. Thaks.

I do hope they´ll add an ACT VIII as DLC after season pass, maybe telling the story of the invasion thwarted shortly after defeating Nyrissa/Lantern King, as it seems to appear in every ending.

I explored every node and done every quest (that i didn´t invalidate by killing stuff...) and i got no further than lv18. I know i could get to lv 20 by choosing xp only for active party, but i think i´d have flopped the companion quests if i didn´t kept everyone sharp.

In no particular order:

- More portraits, not just for character creation, but for NAMED NPCs that currently just have a blank box beside them when you talk to them ... if you have a discussion with someone, with anyone, there should be a picture associated with them

- Some graphical notes that differentiate our capital from its village to its town stage (the change from town to city is quite jarring)
    - Our capital's buildings changing / being added to as you add different buildings to the settlement

- Stability being reflected in comments by advisors, companions, and passive street interactions ... if there are riots, there should be occasional scuffles on the streets that the player witnesses ... if the kingdom is crumbling, people should be openly saying they're leaving or the leadership is incompetent ... the chief of the guard should at least bring these matters up, not have a critical kingdom status visible only on one screen

- The ability to build bridges across the various rivers to open new traversal options (and perhaps economy, security, etc.)
    - The ability to build roads along the various paths to increase traversal speed (and perhaps economy, security, etc.)

- Some kind of 'extended game mode' where more emphasis is given to the kingdom building (it would be optional, of course) so that realizing a fully conquered, expanded Stolen Lands might be possible
    - Bringing in the mass combat system so that the War of the River Kings can be better simulated

- Sorting of spells in the spellbook to be by alphabetical order

- Enemy loot being somewhat tailored to the party (if you have a Long Sword specialization, add magical Long Swords to the loot, (not having a monk makes entire classes of magic items useless), which leads into ...)
    - Semi-randomized loot; currently it appears that all loot is fixed, that is, every artifact, magical item, etc. is in a set place at a set time. Add some randomization to this, but tailored randomization (as noted above)
    - Merchants refresh the items they have for sale every month, with merchants in the capital having randomized new items (as well as items tailored to the party) and the merchants in the peripheries having the same as last month, just restocked (running out of eggs FOREVER seems to be a bit odd)

Continuing in no particular order:

- Most AP encounters mix up the 'will fight till the death' and any variety of 'is a coward' or 'doesn't want to waste their life for' and 'will retreat once reduced to X HP' ... having opponents that FLEE (disappearing once they reach the edge of the map, say) provides for more tactical combat, increasing the use of spells like Grease or Slow or abilities like Trip or ones that otherwise reduce movement speed or letting characters who have a high movement speed shine (it also creates situations where the player has to decide ... is it worth chasing them down? ... they might be running for reinforcements, making this battle harder, or they might run into unaligned enemies who will kill them in turn but fighting that group would make this battle harder)
    - This could be a mere measure of HP or a more full blown morale system, but I don't think Pathfinder has one of those, off the top of my head, like old D&D systems did (like roll at first blood, roll at first death, roll at 50% losses, roll at loss of leader, etc.)

- Enemies that deploy different tactics in battle ... disorganized enemies would still just rush in, but more organized foes might form shield walls to protect their ranged units, attacking only those who get within a threat range of the heavy hitters ... or just to buy time for sneaky types to circle around and attack the players squishy ranged units

- Some mechanism for both opponents and your characters to do the classic '5 foot step' during a full combat action ... skirmish mode by any other name ... that movement doesn't provoke attacks of opportunity (maybe this is intended by Acrobatics (Mobility) but that doesn't FEEL right) ... moreover it could be done so that ranged units fall back as melee units approach their front lines or allow for melee units to do 'fighting retreats' to bottlenecks (this might have to be something that can be set to automatic 'retreat from nearest foe' because it's hard to tell what '5 feet' would look like in this game)

Quote Originally Posted by Alitari View Post
    Continuing in no particular order:

- Most AP encounters mix up the 'will fight till the death' and any variety of 'is a coward' or 'doesn't want to waste their life for' and 'will retreat once reduced to X HP' ... having opponents that FLEE (disappearing once they reach the edge of the map, say) provides for more tactical combat, increasing the use of spells like Grease or Slow or abilities like Trip or ones that otherwise reduce movement speed or letting characters who have a high movement speed shine (it also creates situations where the player has to decide ... is it worth chasing them down? ... they might be running for reinforcements, making this battle harder, or they might run into unaligned enemies who will kill them in turn but fighting that group would make this battle harder)
    )
    In some way this is actually at the game. Like some (yes, scripted) encounters you see enemies trying to first fight and then flee to warn others / rise alarm (when only one is alive), or notise you and realize it is you (fame system kind off) and just start fleeing.

But yes, in most encounters neither you or enemies can not escape or usually manage to hide (have to admit, have not tried out but if anyone have can you: use spell or something to disappear => go some corner area and try to camp, then sneak back and try to raise your companions or so.. ..I believe it is not possible but one never knows...)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast