Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    While I disagree with pathfinder about how cool it would be to do the Here be Goblin Modules, the format of that appeals to me.
    I agree, there are better modules then these free ones. But I used them as an example (everyone can download them and get idea of what I mean).

Allso second reason why I used them was that they are from goblins (and if we get "theme" as goblin + few kind of fitting class options it is better then "random" mix of things. IMO).

3:rd reason was because they are kind of short. So perfect for DLC materials and adding "bunch" (like 3 DLC) under one theme it might work.

(This is for another person):
    Yes, I understand totally idea of suggesting (and wanting) huge mega dungeon like Rappan Athuk (it is literally like 650 pages, you get from level 1 to level 20) but seriously.. ..as an single DLC? When 3 DLC's are around 40$ and one ~15$ or so... ...it might appear at some point. At full game with 40$ price tag (after year+ hard work)

Anyway, it was an idea developers can (and will) make better. It would be ideal if place would be kind of near (or inside) stolen lands. And be "connected" to new race / class ideas which come with it.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Player crafting is the main thing I'd like from DLC

1) More companions
    2) Undead Lord (and other archetypes)
    3) More caster feats (and martial feats for that matter)
    4) More playable content (a dungeon could be fun, or some short story arcs)
    5) More prestige classes

My top 5 without having played the game. More reactivity to the world and more quests could be good as well.

Edit. My first post, I seem to be missing my badge :o
    Last edited by Mr. Hawn; 07-27-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hawn View Post
    1) More companions
    2) Undead Lord (and other archetypes)
    3) More caster feats (and martial feats for that matter)
    4) More playable content (a dungeon could be fun, or some short story arcs)
    5) More prestige classes

My top 5 without having played the game. More reactivity to the world and more quests could be good as well.

Edit. My first post, I seem to be missing my badge :o
    I'd add more races and base class? but otherwise that matches mine.

As for you badge, If you've properly transferred your pledge (the embedded link'll show you how) it should be there. Either post in Tech support or shoot an email to team@owlcatgames.com for support on it.

I'd add more races and base class? but otherwise that matches mine.
    More races could be fun, but a race does't bring so many options to the way a character plays. Feats/archetypes/prestige classes bring a lot more ways to make a character yours.

I'm rather happy with the base class list already, the game is just missing more ways to make the character stand out. I specifically like playing conjurers/necromancers and I haven't seen too much stuff for them in level up options. Well, I guess the unchained summoner would be really cool, but I'm not optimistic for it to make it into the game even with DLC.

And thanks for the info, my pledge has been transferred correctly, and I have the baron badge listed in the rewards. I will send the team an email to check what's up.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    political marriage i would love to have it in a dlc like game of thrones style i find it odd that there did not put it in the base game

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    political marriage i would love to have it in a dlc like game of thrones style i find it odd that there did not put it in the base game
    A lot of romance was the victim of that serial killer; feature cut. It's unlikely to make it into DLC for exactly that reason.

Traits even if weakened or altered because of shortened skill lists.

A lot of romance was the victim of that serial killer; feature cut. It's unlikely to make it into DLC for exactly that reason.
    funny I thought the entire point of DLC was to be able to put things into the game you had to cut for the main release.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSera View Post
    funny I thought the entire point of DLC was to be able to put things into the game you had to cut for the main release.
    No. It's to expand the game in ways that your customers want. Ideally the things you cut are things that your customers didn't want, wanted least, or at least won't notice was cut. DLC is either for stuff you wanted to put in but knew from pretty much the outset wouldn't make it in, or for stuff you didn't think of until it was too late, but which would be awesome.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast