Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I would like to see a separate adventure/module. Shadowrun Dragonfall taught me how much fun a 15-20 hour RPG can be, so it does not have to be as long as the main game or get you to level 20. Matter of fact it would be more fun to start at level 5 so you feel less powerless.

I would also like to see the Oracle, Witch and Summoner as well as the Hybrid classes :)

I'd love them to add Oracle, Witch, and Summoner first, then expand into more of the Hybrid classes. Beyond that, more races is always good. Also more feats and spells. More. ;)

I'd love to see Oracle, Witch, and Summoner added. Then more Hybrid classes and races. And more feats (slashing/fencing grace if they don't make it into the base game).

Well people did want it, and besides it does kinda matter in this kind of game considering:
    https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...tical-Marriage ?
    Could be a final chapter of the game, makes sense considering you wouldn't attract much of power before you can show off your success.No other game features it, and everything that makes a game unique does matter at least a little bit.

Dlc should minimum offer more adventures to be worth it I think, so if they are clever they make dlc like small expansions that features a little of everything that we missed from original game pitch and expand upon it.

I'd love them to add Oracle, Witch, and Summoner (unchained is fine). And then move on to some races and more archetypes.

Classes and Races

I'd like to have more classes and races. Primarily Oracle, Witch, and Summoner (Unchained is okay), and some more races. More archetypes would be grand as well.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    No. It's to expand the game in ways that your customers want. Ideally the things you cut are things that your customers didn't want, wanted least, or at least won't notice was cut. DLC is either for stuff you wanted to put in but knew from pretty much the outset wouldn't make it in, or for stuff you didn't think of until it was too late, but which would be awesome.
    sad but true i hope if this game is successful we might get it in the second game

I'm surprised that people aren't considering the Cavalier class. It's leadership focused, and would be an ideal PC ruler....

I'd also like to see pack mules + wagons or mounts added to the game -- any way to speed up travel or increase the carrying capacity. Of course it would give players something to defend in their encampments (other than themselves).

MORE SPELLS! (especially Timestop and Monstrous Physique, maybe also Divination spells for every level for the poor bastards that might have taken the Divination school)
    More polymorph options, at least one for every possible size category.
    Ordering specific magic items to be made, pay upfront, can be picked up after a couple of days (see Pathfinder magic item creation rules)
    Tieflings and subraces
    More Archetypes (especially Zen Archer and Sohei - what was the point of the sort of unchained Traditional Monk?)
    Combining different archetypes (where applicable, such as the Beastmorph/Vivisectionist)
    Gestalt
    Fractional BAB (I assume there's gonna be a mod for that eventually)
    level1npc for anyone is familiar with the Baldur's Gate mod, for everyone else it's essentially the ability to redesign all the companions, except for alignment and race.

A LE companion, maybe a hobgoblin because pathfinder hobgoblins are cool.
    Some after-end of game adventures?
    or a big idea, a post-game map expansion with new region to conquer with an act style adventure to unlock it and one new companion per dlc?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast