Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JulietRosalieMelusine View Post
    Valerie - if we can shift her belief from atheism to religion, I will keep her fighter, maybe fighter/cleric if she find her faith again, if not maybe have her fighter/bard or fighter/magus
    FYI, she can't cast spells as a Cleric because her wisdom is too low. If you could make her LG, she'd actually be suitable to be a Paladin

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naliamegod View Post
    FYI, she can't cast spells as a Cleric because her wisdom is too low. If you could make her LG, she'd actually be suitable to be a Paladin
    Maybe they do BG2 Anomen change in aligment and stats?

I've been thinking they might do that with her, since she is a fallen paladin of Shelyn and that seems to be central to her character arc.

For Amiri, i'll go with beast totem and guarded stance. At first it wont change a lot, but at level 6 you'll mitigate the loss of AC with the natural armor gained via beast totem, the third power of the beast totem gives you pounce and therefore a full attack on a charge. After the 10th level of barbarian I'll go vivisectionnist for the strength mutagen and a bit of s neak attack. The mutagen will gives you a little bit of nat armor and a boost to damage.

Quote Originally Posted by JulietRosalieMelusine View Post
    Maybe they do BG2 Anomen change in aligment and stats?
    I doubt it, because changing character stats is really cheap in PF. BG2 got away with it because a plus to wisdom isn't a big deal in that system.

I was thinking they might give a story option where Valerie gets reconciled to Shelyn, switches to Lawful Good, and can now take levels in paladin. She wouldn't need stat changes, since her stat spread as is is as optimized for paladin as for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetaphysician View Post
    I was thinking they might give a story option where Valerie gets reconciled to Shelyn, switches to Lawful Good, and can now take levels in paladin. She wouldn't need stat changes, since her stat spread as is is as optimized for paladin as for anything else.
    That seems... kinda unlikely. Valerie was basically sold to the temple at a young age and has absolutely no interest in art, or being beautiful, and doesn't believe that beauty has inherent worth. She wants to be a noble knight cracking skulls in the service of her liege lord, and she ran away from Shelyn because learning to be a Paladin of Shelyn was making her miserable. Reconciliation might be in the works, even learning that beauty has value might be on the table, but I doubt she's gonna become a Paladin any time soon.

I am in the beta and let me clarify a couple of things.

1) The NPCs will come as is. You will not be able to customize the level 1 characters at all. You can search the beta forums if you have access to see the response from devs on this. However, there is going to be a mini respec option to redo your last level gained. The idea is that you tested some stuff, or made a mistake and realize it a bit later, and can redo your last level up choices.

2) Jubilost is an Alchemist.

3) Depending on how you run your kingdom you may not want to plan on certain companions being in your party. For example, Jubilost is the first one available to be your treasurer. Tristian is also one of the best choices for Counselor or Chancellor early on. I forget what the title is. The point is, you can have them take on tasks while your group is out adventuring, this makes your kingdom grow faster and be much more efficient.

Some things require you to take action directly in the throne room as the Baron, no getting around those.

Multiclassing as a Aldori Swordlord and Alchemist: Grenadier as my Hero is working out like a lot of fun

1st dip in rogue or vivisectionist is an unbeliavle boost to any character as at least for now accomplished sneak attack can be taken multiple times (broken) it is usually a feat allowed just once. aside from dex to dmg vivisectionist wins out over rogue hugely. get almost all rogue powers + buffs shield/heroism etc few less skill points no big deal. The ranger if anyone notes does broken dmg 100+ per hit 150 crits minimal thats not optimized + cluster shots etc in of itself +companion best left alone with small dip into vivisectionist.. Amiri dip into inq and few teamwork feats does boost her a lot diping again into rogue/vivisectionist for bonus feats help extracts can be used while raging amiri+ shield spells helps inq abilities al, low for passive heals max ac coumplished sneak. Jaethal should be dipped into vivisectionist for better stats AC could consider even somewhat redundant few cleric levels for self healing ability as he a bit of a a bitch to heal. in general your clerics shouldn't be multiclassed they aren't really there to do dmg... since accomplished sneaker Octavia should have 1-2 rogue lvls if u want evasion then full wizard/arcane trickster you could consider 1 lvl fig/1 rog/ 3(5)Wiz/10 arcane trickster/rest eldritch knight arcane trickster once u get inmprooved invis with 1accomplished sneak 20d6 fb 25d6 cone of cold etc not to mention 10d6 rays that hit everything

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast