Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I'm disappointed by the second and third DLC.
    The second don't feel like a DLC, for me, it's a small new game that is linked with kingmaker. And it will be a spoiler for what happen during the game. Which is kind of sad. The Varnhold part of the game was, in my opinion, the best part of the game, but what mad it exciting is that I didn't knew what happened.

So a new player have two choice, either playing to the DLC before playing to the Varnhold part, and being spoiled because of it, or playing the DLC after the Varnhold part, and not using the link between the DLC and Kingmaker.

I would had loved for this DLC to be integrated to the main game, without a change of hero.

As for the DIablo mode, I fear that it will be story empty and therefore, boring. The game battle are not well balanced and the time constraint is very heavy (I did not manage to reach a perfect kingdom so far and I'm not even sure it's doable), therefore, such a mode make me fear that it will imply empty grinding. The random part, above all, make me worried. It's too much like Diablo, which is, let's be honest, an addictive game, but not a fun one. The game designer, on this, need to understand that adding randomness to a level design make balancing it a lot harder, and that they did not do a good job on balance at the moment. When I look on the two final dungeon of the current game, I fear that this Diablo mode will look a lot like them, empty and tedious.

yeah that's my feeling, I want the game to do well its just I've seen game fail really fast with dlcs like that. maybe they will change their mind maybe the dlcs will sell well and fund more content being added into the game,. in that case im wrong pleasantly so.

I would be fine if these three DLC's fulfilled the life and ended this particular Owlcat Pathfinder game. The content included in the base game plus these DLC's are quite satisfying to me and I would be pretty cool with it if that was that.

I would like to see Owlcat take the lessons learned from this process and make a new turn based and, (in addition to single player option,) the option to play through as a 4-6 multiplayer game like Divinity: Original Sin 2. Also, would be nice if you could zoom down to over the shoulder view as well as rotate the camera.

With a game like that, set in PF, PF2 or Starfinder world, I would want them to take all the time they need to create exhaustively extensive and expansive modules so me and some folks from my guild could barrel smash every corner of the game (like we did with D:OS2.) It seems like overkill for them to add every race and class to a single player game. There would be much more need for those kinds of options for multiple players, but for single player the options are already way overkill.
    Last edited by Kazee; 11-22-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Agreed. While i think owlcat would have done better giving us a prestigie class for clerics rather than kineticist, all 3 DLCs look good.

We´re getting more story, a new companion and a wanted race (dlc1), a chance to make varnhold truly ours (dlc2), and a grind zone to get levels needed to survive end game (dlc3).

Enough to make me regret not buying imperial edition. Guess i´ll live without that red panda.
    Prestige class for clerics? As Kingmaker is set in or next to Brevoy, the Aldori Swordlord prestige class for fighters would have been the most obvious one. And to be honest: adding new prestige classes is not a big deal. You don't need any new pictures like for new races, just adding some numbers.
    As for the Varnhold content: I am excited about that, hope they are not spoiling too much. Next would be what happened in Pitax. They added so many new aspects that don't exist in the original Adventure Path (e.g. Tartuk is a kobold who once was a gnome, but in this case there went something wrong when reading the resurrection scroll) and all of it makes sense. If the campaign was like the computer game, it would have been really great.

I'm one of the fanbase too and I am very happy and very satisfied with all three DLCs as well as with the overall direction of the game. Do not at all understand the claims of disappointment or disatisfaction.

Hope Owlcat keeps in mind that the fanbase is not just the people who post in this forum but the many thousands of people outside of this forum who have bought the game and are very much enjoying it.

When NWN2 released its new campaigns they all came with new classes and feats. Its quiet possible that the new campaigns/modules will also come with new feats and classes, but which ones aren't set in stone because they are probably working on the Kineticist (which is a very different class from the others).

If the DLC#3 randomly endless dungeon has a boss, when does this boss pop out? :P

Not interested in endless dungeon delving either.
    Last edited by Messier-31; 11-23-2018 at 06:46 AM.
    It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

While I'm all for tieflings and am intrigued about the Kineticist class, this news puts me in a quandary. One of my favorite characters I've played in tabletop was a changeling witch, and I've been torn between waiting for the witch class to come out or just making her as a sorcerer. Are there any plans to put witches (and/or changelings) in at all, or should I just roll her as like a tiefling sorcerer or something else that's close to the original concept?

Quote Originally Posted by Naliamegod View Post
    When NWN2 released its new campaigns they all came with new classes and feats. Its quiet possible that the new campaigns/modules will also come with new feats and classes, but which ones aren't set in stone because they are probably working on the Kineticist (which is a very different class from the others).
    Yes, but NWN2 was based off D&D 3.5, which had epic levels. Pathfinder has no such thing. It does have Mythic Ranks, but those are completely different. I can still see more classes being added, however. I, for one, would love to see Oracle the most.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naliamegod View Post
    Well to be fair there did not need to add the kineticist class to begin with there could of added classes like the oracle class or the witch class i just hope we get some good prestige classes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234