Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks but as i got top tier im more interested in what the DLC will be? Yes i know they are bug fixing must they must have at least thought about it, they said we would have full info before the game was released.

Today we proudly announce the upcoming availability of the Season Pass for their critically acclaimed, cRPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker! ������

All RPG fans who get the season pass will receive access to all three upcoming DLCs. Each DLC will deliver fresh and exciting content: There are new locations, companions, items, modes and most importantly, new emotions to experience!

STEAM
    "DLC 1 – “The Wildcards”
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/900447
    Season Pass
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/640820

GOG
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker - The Wildcards: https://www.gog.com/game/pathfinder_..._the_wildcards
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Season Pass: https://www.gog.com/game/pathfinder_...er_season_pass

DLC #1 - “The Wildcards” (to be released on December 6 2018)
    Ardent adventurers of The Stolen Lands will soon have the chance to play the first new DLC! Featuring a new playable race Tieflings, a new playable class Kineticists, and of course combining a race with a class, you get a character! Prepare to welcome your new companion, the Tiefling Kineticist who comes, just like every other companion, with her own rich and engaging storyline.

DLC #2 - “Varnhold's Lot”
    A new bonus campaign. While celebrating your victory at Jamandi Aldori's mansion, you've met another hero of the Stolen Lands: the mercenary captain Maegar Varn. While you're building your barony in the Shrike Hills and Narlmarshes, Varn and his people are establishing their own nation of Varnhold in the rocky foothills of Dunsward. What did they have to face? Play this new story, and export the consequences of the choices you've made there into the main campaign! This exciting new side story is about the size of one chapter of our main campaign and will take 6-12 hours to complete, depending on your playstyle.

DLC #3 – “Beneath The Stolen Lands”
    A new game mode. Sometimes you want to play a story with memorable characters, rich lore, and a complicated set of choices and consequences. But then there are days when you just want to grab a sword, cast some spells, and destroy a horde of monsters! This DLC will introduce a rogue-like randomly generated endless dungeon, complete with a new unique boss. You can explore it in a separate game, or as a part of your main campaign. How deep can you go?

Stay tuned for more information soon!

im honestly quite disappointed with this all these wonderful ideas suggestions and easy grabs for great ideas and only 1 was acted upon? the tiefling one dlc actually adds to the game the other two are completely worthless. I'm tempted just to get a season pass refund and just buy the only good dlc. shame on you owlcat I expected better.

First one was kinda expected and I am fine with new NPC's and kineticist class.

That second one looks REALLY interesting. Lets see how many choices get transfered into the main campaign from that.

Spoiler:

And as for an "endless" dungeons mehh they are alright. They usally are just a cash/loot grab thats hardly interesting, but the CAN be made interesting. Pillars 1 did that with the giant adra-statue around the whole dungeon and lots of ideas and lore.
    If Owlcat can pull af a dungeon like that I wouldn't complain. An endless dungeon is after all a perfect opportunity to implement random scrapped ideas and their mechanics. So I hope apart from the dungeon itself we get some nice new mechanics like ashstorms, new effects, enemies and whatever additions for the campaign as well.

Can't understand how you're disappointed to to the point of wanting to shame owlcat. Getting a new much desired race and entirely new class with unique abilities, the Kineticist is so functionally different from any other class in the game, it's much different than if we'd gotten something like an Oracle or Witch (which I still want, but are effectively Cleric+ and Wizard+, for example). And that all comes together in a new fleshed out companion! Then a chance to see what was going on in Varnhold, getting a chance to influence the story outside of your own kingdom is a really unique idea. And finally a procedurally generated megadungeon will help add a ton of variety and further replayability to the game.

Sure I want all the classes and races implemented, but these things take time, and rather than Owlcat just throwing them together and dumping them on us with no addition to the game, they're actually putting the time in to make their new content add more variety to the game than just "here's a new class that's barely functionally any different from the already existing classes."

Excellent DLC content coming; I bought the Season Pass now after seeing when/what is coming. I'm well hyped.

That said; I hope they add more feats in a DLC too.

Great news! So does that mean we won't get any DLC classes, races, characters etc. in DLC 2 & 3?

I read "A new game mode" and right away I though "turn based combat!! :o" .. my hopes were quickly smashed :D

Honestly, Kineticists wasn't my first choice but they do fit the campaign and are fairly unique so I am not complaining.

Yeah!!!

Love to see some "Custom" Dungeon to explore in the campaign not related to the story!!!

Love to see some new spell and 2/3 NPC with their story ... In the DLC 2 ... maybe a new Wizard/Sorceros NPC ... :D

LOVE OWLCAT!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast