Access to Beta Forum

Hey BK or whoever else might have the ability....

I am unable to find the Beta Forum. (Have Beta Access, Have Played Beta.) I have several questions regarding the Beta and I don't wanna post in the General Forum because spoilers are rude.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Huh? That's weird! What tier did you pledge for? Is our website recognizing it properly when you go to https://owlcatgames.com/preorder ?
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

As a temporary solution while you wait? can I suggest the Pathfinder Discord? https://discord.gg/E5pe74u There's a spoilers Channel full of Devs and people who have also played the Beta.

And if you could tell me your pledge or maybe show me a screenshot of it on our website, just so I can see you're one of our beta testers, I'll activate your access by hand straight away. :)

I'm having the same problem. I bought early access and have played the beta, but I haven't been able to find the beta forum in the couple of months since I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalarucio View Post
    Hey BK or whoever else might have the ability....

I am unable to find the Beta Forum. (Have Beta Access, Have Played Beta.) I have several questions regarding the Beta and I don't wanna post in the General Forum because spoilers are rude.
    Actually, now that I think about it... is it possible you pledged or pre-ordered first and then upgraded to beta later? That would explain why the forums never updated your status. Could you get back to me a second? Then I'll set it all up. :)

I definitely upgraded to Beta access after my original pledge.

I can share a screenshot, just let me know what you'd like me to take a shot of. I am assuming you don't mind if I keep all of my personal information off the interwebs. (Or,
    XP

Although, I am not sure it matters much... I will be out of town for most of August and thus unable to play or contribute more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalarucio View Post
    I definitely upgraded to Beta access after my original pledge.

I can share a screenshot, just let me know what you'd like me to take a shot of. I am assuming you don't mind if I keep all of my personal information off the interwebs. (Or,
    XP
    That's all I needed to know. Lemme go fix your access real quick. :)

I think my problem might be that I upgraded to early access after my initial preorder. Is there anything I can do to fix this or prove that I got the beta?