Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest little patch/update to game?

Anyone know what the little patch/update that steam downloaded today was for?

Do you mean in addition to the one yesterday? (sorry if this is a dumb question, but not everyone runs Steam every day)

The game has Steam cloud saving, which uploads your saves to their servers. It looks identical to a game downloading an update, so that might have been it.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    I didn't get any downloads or updates and nobody told me about any build changes since Beta 2 was replaced by the loca build. There's probably one change inbound in the near future, as some testers have reported that the prologue doesn't seem to have any French translation at all. If that's really the case, then there'll be an update for that sooner rather than later.

On a slightly related note, I'm still alive, I'm not trying to ignore the forums, social media or customer support emails, but I'm currently proofreading hundreds and hundreds (and hundreds...) of strings of localized text...
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Sounds like as much fun as a family reunion for introverts.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fasthd971 View Post
    Sounds like as much fun as a family reunion for introverts.
    :D Thank you, you made me laugh for the first time today ! I do hate family reunions.

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    :D Thank you, you made me laugh for the first time today ! I do hate family reunions.
    I love reunion for any holidays. It's big parties I hate X'D.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    I didn't get any downloads or updates and nobody told me about any build changes since Beta 2 was replaced by the loca build. There's probably one change inbound in the near future, as some testers have reported that the prologue doesn't seem to have any French translation at all. If that's really the case, then there'll be an update for that sooner rather than later.

On a slightly related note, I'm still alive, I'm not trying to ignore the forums, social media or customer support emails, but I'm currently proofreading hundreds and hundreds (and hundreds...) of strings of localized text...
    Well, good luck on the Yiddish translation BK! It's got lots of issues. It's almost like it left half the language out and went full German instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    There's probably one change inbound in the near future, as some testers have reported that the prologue doesn't seem to have any French translation at all. If that's really the case, then there'll be an update for that sooner rather than later.

For the French location, in fact, after several tests, I understood that the choice of language does not work from the title menu. It must be selected once the game started.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vdebaize@gmail.com View Post
    For the French location, in fact, after several tests, I understood that the choice of language does not work from the title menu. It must be selected once the game started.
    Ooo, great catch, thanks so much for sharing this!
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast