Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Cool, thanks for the links!

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad13 View Post
    Cool, thanks for the links!
    Your welcome.

Okay for my Party I'm thinking

Main Character Monster Tactian
    Jaerael 1 or 2 levels Inquisitor and the rest Blight Druid. Her Death Domain can benefit from both her already existing Inquisitor Level and her upcoming Blight Druid Levels.

Maybe Multiclass Octivia with Vivasectionist and ultimately Arcane Trickster.

The Halfling Bard Companion either Dragon Disciple or multiclassing to Feyspeaker or Sorcerer or Scaled Fist Monk.

Nok Nok I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking Multiclassing him with Stormwalker. If his wisdom is too low, either Vivisectionist or Archeogist. Funny long shot, Mad Dog Barbarian.

The Half Orc Magus, if his bloodline allows it, Dragon Disciple, if not I don't know.

Alternately Valerie Sensei Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Thank you. Very useful. Basically, they changed some of the racial spells to be more useful in combat (Searing Light instead of Daylight for normal Aasimar for instance).
    Exactly. So See Invisibility would not get reliable use, so they changed it to Invisibility, ironically for Plumekith.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    Okay for my Party I'm thinking

Main Character Monster Tactian
    Jaerael 1 or 2 levels Inquisitor and the rest Blight Druid. Her Death Domain can benefit from both her already existing Inquisitor Level and her upcoming Blight Druid Levels.

Maybe Multiclass Octivia with Vivasectionist and ultimately Arcane Trickster.

The Halfling Bard Companion either Dragon Disciple or multiclassing to Feyspeaker or Sorcerer or Scaled Fist Monk.

Nok Nok I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking Multiclassing him with Stormwalker. If his wisdom is too low, either Vivisectionist or Archeogist. Funny long shot, Mad Dog Barbarian.

The Half Orc Magus, if his bloodline allows it, Dragon Disciple, if not I don't know.

Alternately Valerie Sensei Monk.
    If you wanted to multiclass Octavia as a vivisectionist to be able to class her as an arcane trickster, you don't have to. She already is a rogue too.

Quote Originally Posted by ForestDew View Post
    If you wanted to multiclass Octavia as a vivisectionist to be able to class her as an arcane trickster, you don't have to. She already is a rogue too.
    Oh, okay interesting. I don't know what I will do with her then.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    Oh, okay interesting. I don't know what I will do with her then.
    Just level her as a wizard and then as an arcane trickster?

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Arcane Trickster needs 2D6 Sneak Attack, so that's either a Feat (can't remember the name, it adds +1D6 Sneak Attack, I think it's in the game), or two more levels of Rogue before she can become an Arcane Trickster (and 2 more levels of Wizard, since I think sh'e like Rogue 1/Wizard 1 when you first get her). I might be wrong, I only saw videos of the Alpha, 9 months ago

Accomplished sneak attacker and I think shes wizard 2 rogue 1.

I was watching the Sorcerer video and I noticed the Serpent Bloodline gets to become a Spirit Naga at will at 20th level. Seriously cool. I'm be funny to create an Aasimar Serpent Sorcerer who uses their Halo in Naga form.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast