Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prestige class Preres:

Does anyone know the modified prereqs for each prestige class? I thought it would be nice to have it posted somewhere.

Eldritch Knight Martial weapons and Level 3 spells.

Arcane Trickster 2d6 sneak and ?

4 ranks in mobility kno arcane and trickery for the trickster. Mystic theurge is 5 kno arcane 5 lore religion and 2nd level divine and arcane spell casting. dragon disc is 5 ranks knowledge arcane and 1 level of spontanious spell casting. stalwart defender is endurance dodge toughness and bab +6 to round out the group. unless im missing something?

So we can go Dragon Disciple with Inquisitor too???
    Present day?
    Present time?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Where did you take that? Inquisitors are prepared divine casters. So it's very far for being eligible.

Inquisitors are spontaneous divine casting but for dragon disciple yo uh need a dragon bloodline. Its spontaneous arcane casting.

You don't need a dragon bloodline, but if the character does have a bloodline, it has to be dragon. Meaning bards can become dragon disciple too.

And oh? I forgot inquisitor were spontaneous. I have to say, I never really like the class however.

Inquisitor Dragon Disciple Can be a powerful Melee DD alternative.
    With medium Armor, Judgments and bane. Also Wisdom is the best casting stat of the game, and controls perception and will
    Present day?
    Present time?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

For that build to work you would need to take 5 levels of inquisitor for bane (and have very limited rounds), followed by a level in sorcerer, bard or eldritch scion magus (only sorcerer can have wis as a casting stat out of those 3 so lets go with empyreal sorcerer). You would start to enter dragon disciple at 7, and finish it at 17. You would not improve your judgments or your bane.

Inquisutor is a spontaneous spellcaster by itself! no need the sorcerer level
    Present day?
    Present time?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by davide.forcina@gmail.com View Post
    Inquisutor is a spontaneous spellcaster by itself! no need the sorcerer level
    Unless they changed the prerequisite, the Dragon Disciple requires arcane spontaneous spellcasting, and the inquisitor is divine.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast