Scaling UI and Text

Hey All,

I have a question for those who have played the game up until this point. Does it have scalable UI and text for people with vision impairment? I struggle playing text-heavy games and really benefit when a game can scale (like Pillars of Eterntiy). I try not to buy games without knowing (I've been burned before--Sword Coast Legends promised it forever and didn't deliver before the studio went under), so can anyone confirm good design for people with vision impairment?

Thanks!

Unfortunately not, sorry. See this thread:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/64082...9624803337806/

Thanks. I should have checked other forums :-p I'll follow some let's plays to see if it's too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemandann View Post
    Thanks. I should have checked other forums :-p I'll follow some let's plays to see if it's too much for me.
    If you plan to play the steam version, they have a general refund policy: If you play less than 2 hours before asking for refund, you get your money back no questions asked.

Hello I briefly again, I've seen the lets play videos on youtube in HD on my TV and there you can already say that the smallest writings are too small, if you can do a little bit bigger or you can tell us how you can do that, then it fits