Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfury View Post
    I guess the days when devs would just release a limited version of their tool sets are gone.
    Oh you can just BUY the limited set of toolsets..

https://unity3d.com/unity

It is totally understandable why mods do not sell Unity, after all it is not them to sell..

Edit:
    "
    Unity Pro
    For professional teams and freelancers. Get direct, priority access to Unity experts, advisors and services for faster development. Create games and other real-time 2D, 3D, VR and AR interactive experiences, training and visualizations.
    Go Pro $125per month

"
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 10-06-2018 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Added price for Unity Pro because person above me was asking for Unity...
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Hello! I know, this is not the right thread for my Bug-Report, but strangely, the Dev-Forum is the only one, where I'm allowed to post a reply. I can't even start a new Thread here. So, if someone would be so kind to copy&paste this bug report, it would be really helpful

Anyway: My problem is with the weapon: Grim Finale. This weapon casts Finger of Death to wielder, if he unequipes the weapon. Harrim is wielding this in my party and I was really suprised, as I come to my main city, so some things and realize, that harrim is dead. I researched the combatlog and see aprox. 10 fortitude saving throws DC25. I don't see damage numbers, but as I load a previous save game and unequip the Grim Finale it's also Fort DC25. I hadn't unequipped the weapon, so I tried again but Harrim died again... I tried to unequip the weapon, before I load into my city, but there are again the Saving throws. I was going to the next area, dropped the weapon there, journeyed back to the city, but the outcome was the same. Saving Throws...

I tried a while and the only way to keep Harrim alive is, when I save after each region change in my city (throne room, market place, tavern, Kingdom-Managment etc.), cause after each reload the first Fortitude Save is only against 11, and he can make these quite easy with his +10 in my game. So, after like 2 hours testing, I'm able to play without him dying, but it's quite a pain to save and load each time I change the region in my main city. A fix for this problem would be greatly appreciated

Maybe this could help some other folks with the same problem... and would be nice, if someone could post this in the corresponding forum.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    Oh you can just BUY the limited set of toolsets..

https://unity3d.com/unity

It is totally understandable why mods do not sell Unity, after all it is not them to sell..

Edit:
    "
    Unity Pro
    For professional teams and freelancers. Get direct, priority access to Unity experts, advisors and services for faster development. Create games and other real-time 2D, 3D, VR and AR interactive experiences, training and visualizations.
    Go Pro $125per month

"
    Holy crap, $125 a month is nuts. Maybe a one-time fee, but monthly? Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskal View Post
    Hello! I know, this is not the right thread for my Bug-Report, but strangely, the Dev-Forum is the only one, where I'm allowed to post a reply. I can't even start a new Thread here. So, if someone would be so kind to copy&paste this bug report, it would be really helpful

Anyway: My problem is with the weapon: Grim Finale. This weapon casts Finger of Death to wielder, if he unequipes the weapon. Harrim is wielding this in my party and I was really suprised, as I come to my main city, so some things and realize, that harrim is dead. I researched the combatlog and see aprox. 10 fortitude saving throws DC25. I don't see damage numbers, but as I load a previous save game and unequip the Grim Finale it's also Fort DC25. I hadn't unequipped the weapon, so I tried again but Harrim died again... I tried to unequip the weapon, before I load into my city, but there are again the Saving throws. I was going to the next area, dropped the weapon there, journeyed back to the city, but the outcome was the same. Saving Throws...

I tried a while and the only way to keep Harrim alive is, when I save after each region change in my city (throne room, market place, tavern, Kingdom-Managment etc.), cause after each reload the first Fortitude Save is only against 11, and he can make these quite easy with his +10 in my game. So, after like 2 hours testing, I'm able to play without him dying, but it's quite a pain to save and load each time I change the region in my main city. A fix for this problem would be greatly appreciated

Maybe this could help some other folks with the same problem... and would be nice, if someone could post this in the corresponding forum.

Regards
    I haven't seen this weapon myself, but it sounds like it is cursed, have you tried casting remove curse on Harrim?

Hi Owlcat! Love the game so much--reviewed you on Steam, telling my friends, and very eager to buy your DLC. I love how well you've captured the feel of tabletop Pathfinder and I'll add my voice to the people saying this is the best CRPG yet of this isometric revival wave.

I specifically registered for the forums to comment on this thread and mention that as a longtime DM, if there's any way to add module support for custom adventure creation, I would fork over a lot of money for that (or jump on a Kickstarter in a heartbeat). I want to see you keep making games in the Pathfinder engine, would love to see any level of modding tools, and REALLY hope the freaking people dragging the steam reviews down aren't slamming your finances too hard.

i follow for to know if for kingmaker will be added an editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfury View Post
    I haven't seen this weapon myself, but it sounds like it is cursed, have you tried casting remove curse on Harrim?
    Yeah, I tried it, but no curse to remove and it happend again.

This.

I would love an easy toolset like Sword Coast Legends or Neverwinter has...
    A great way to let the community keep the game alive, creating content and getting a solid community.

Please, devs... This would be amazing for ppl who have played through the game several times.

As an old tabletop DM I love making content for RPG's, as long as the tools aren't to difficult to use.

Another option is to leave certain files un-encrypted sort of like Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity etc have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12