Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

Upgrade button for crowdfunding backers should work again

Hey guys!

Sorry for being so quiet as of late! Not trying to ignore you, but as we're getting ever closer to release and every day is basically crunch time, I'm still working my way through hundreds and hundreds of translation files to review, I'm preparing for Gamescom and PAX and there's generally more for me to do than any sane person could handle all at once.

I've just been informed that the pledge upgrade buttons on our backer portal should finally work again AND show normal pricing! Woo! Happy upgrading!
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Hi. Upgrading still bugged for me. Getting "price error" when i'm trying to upgrade already exsisting tier to early bird one.

Hi, when I try to pay it always tell me that my session has expired and to try again. I have the premium digital download and would really like the season pass that comes with imperial edition.

Yes it's working again, thanks!
    Last edited by janek_k2003@yahoo.com; 08-14-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Can we not upgrade to get the season pass or imperial edition which has it? I just get upgrade options for the Premium Digital Download or Lore Explorer?

From what I've seen, the upgrade function only contains upgrades to our old crowdfunding tiers, not the new Steam/GoG ones.

As for the season pass, there won't be an upgrade for this. A standalone season pass will be sold around the time the game goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by tiit890@gmail.com View Post
    Hi. Upgrading still bugged for me. Getting "price error" when i'm trying to upgrade already exsisting tier to early bird one.
    Early bird? That doesn't sound right. The early bird tiers should have been limited to the first few backers who pledged for them. Not sure this is working as intended. Could you post a screenshot, so I can forward it?

capture. jpg shows tier pledges we can choose from after pressing upgrade once and capture1.jpg shows an error i'm getting after pressing upgrade button second time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

https://ufile.io/0mpoc
    First link above shows tier choices we have after pressing upgrade once.
    https://ufile.io/wf9iz
    Second link shows an error i'm getting after pressing upgrade button second time for finalizing my choice.

From what I can see on these screenshots, the price error is happening, because all these prices are negative. All the upgrade options listed to you are lower, cheaper tiers containing only stuff which is already contained in your pledge anyway. I'll forward this to our guys, but I'm pretty sure that from where you're at with your king-tier pledge, there's really nothing else left to upgrade to.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast