Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    I don't know whether this game will be allowed for all ages, forbidden to children under 10, or 12, or something around this, but if it features the goddesss or rapists and sexual assaults (besides assassins, whores, succubi and other well-liked people like those), and if they do something with her, it will probably be forbidden to all minors, which is probably not the goal of Owlcat Games from what I've seen...

I could be wrong, of course, I have often been wrong in my life, and I don't really know the criteria behind that PEGI rating... I doubt I will, though. However, that said, if it's only a name on a sheet, that souldn't be a problem.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    I don't know whether this game will be allowed for all ages, forbidden to children under 10, or 12, or something around this, but if it features the goddesss or rapists and sexual assaults (besides assassins, whores, succubi and other well-liked people like those), and if they do something with her, it will probably be forbidden to all minors, which is probably not the goal of Owlcat Games from what I've seen...

I could be wrong, of course, I have often been wrong in my life, and I don't really know the criteria behind that PEGI rating... I doubt I will, though. However, that said, if it's only a name on a sheet, that souldn't be a problem.
    well we have brothels in this game so i can see it happening

Brothels and rape are not the same thing.

Brothels and rape are not the same thing.
    Ok good point but we have had rape in a d&d game before in neverwinter nights you just don't see it in game so you can get a way with sex and rape so long as there don't show us it

Yes, as I said, as long as they don't show anything or it is not too present in the story, there should not be any problem.

It makes me laugh when it comes down to the double standards in games if you see a enemy being killed it fine but if we see a sex scene in this game someone will cry out for the children

I know, and it baffles me as well, but it's sadly a fact of the market today.

I know, and it baffles me as well, but it's sadly a fact of the market today.
    And then CD Project Red come along and throw all of that away. (If you've seen the Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay trailer you know what I'm talking about ^_^ )

I've seen one gameplay trailer and I still don't know what you're talking about... :p

Quote Originally Posted by The Half-Naga Prince View Post
    It makes me laugh when it comes down to the double standards in games if you see a enemy being killed it fine but if we see a sex scene in this game someone will cry out for the children
    Its not a game thing, but Americans have a really weird idea that violence is more acceptable than anything sexual. South Park satirized this pretty well in the playing with weapons episode.
    Last edited by Naliamegod; 09-04-2018 at 05:08 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast