What does Tier: Early access equate to in the newer product tiers?

What does Tier: Early access equate to in the newer product tiers?
    Do we get early access to the final release early access?

I have to ask, do it matter?
    I mean for me it is really same if people who have pledged more would get game key even a week before rest of us. But we all can start playing only when game is released anyway..

My bet is that ALL kickstarters get our key around 24-48 hour before lauch (based on other kickstart games, not specific Pathfinder or Owlcat games). Then we can choose either Steam or GoG and download game. Then we can wait for rest of the time (24 to 48 hour) and start playing like everyone else.

So for me it is OK if those of king badge get they key a few days before rest of us but I honestly can not see much of difference.

But just for a record I would love to get my key before game is officially released and be able to start playing it when it is officially out if possible. How much before, well even a few hours before would be enough (have 100/10mb net) but I would hate to have actually wait a few days or weeks before getting keys after game is released...
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Early access meant you got Beta Access. The beta ends when the game is released.