Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Even Cassandra had her good sides compared to Valerie in my opinion. :p
    I actually liked Cassandra in the end. She was even fun at times.

But well, in every game there are characters that I like and those that I don't. Valerie, from what I saw in the Alpha, was clearly on the second part...

Linzi may have potential, she did not talk that much, so I'm not really sure about her. I really liked Octavia and Regongar ; not necessarily individually, but as a couple, they have great potential. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say any more about those two.
    Most others did not impress me at first, but I'm willing to try them and make my own choices in dialogues and see how they answer and make my opinion on the writing after that. Amiri was crazy fun in a brow-arching way (and a real cristal canon if there ever was one), Tristian and Valerie bored me to sleep, The furious gnome (Jubilost) bothered me to the point that I would have hit him if he were standing in front of me. Harrim was a classic slightly renewed, the pessimistic Dwarf.
    The Ranger... Don't know much about him, some of what he told about his past seemed surprising, but I cannot remember what. Maybe the way he talked was off. Nok-Nok was not featured, and I can't remember seeing the undead girl either.

In the end, I may dislike Octavia and Regongar and like everyone else, who knows ? :p

So, as a romance, if I had to choose between between two of my favorite characters and two of the most boring ones... mmmh, what a conundrum. :D
    Bah I'm sticking to the brothels.

Senior Member The Half-Dragon Prince's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    Bah I'm sticking to the brothels.
    Calistria approves of brothels :)
    Last edited by The Half-Dragon Prince; 09-14-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    A "Pretty Woman" kind of romance, then ? ;)

Even Cassandra had her good sides compared to Valerie in my opinion. :p
    I actually liked Cassandra in the end. She was even fun at times.

But well, in every game there are characters that I like and those that I don't. Valerie, from what I saw in the Alpha, was clearly on the second part...

Linzi may have potential, she did not talk that much, so I'm not really sure about her. I really liked Octavia and Regongar ; not necessarily individually, but as a couple, they have great potential. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say any more about those two.
    Most others did not impress me at first, but I'm willing to try them and make my own choices in dialogues and see how they answer and make my opinion on the writing after that. Amiri was crazy fun in a brow-arching way (and a real cristal canon if there ever was one), Tristian and Valerie bored me to sleep, The furious gnome (Jubilost) bothered me to the point that I would have hit him if he were standing in front of me. Harrim was a classic slightly renewed, the pessimistic Dwarf.
    The Ranger... Don't know much about him, some of what he told about his past seemed surprising, but I cannot remember what. Maybe the way he talked was off. Nok-Nok was not featured, and I can't remember seeing the undead girl either.

In the end, I may dislike Octavia and Regongar and like everyone else, who knows ? :p

So, as a romance, if I had to choose between between two of my favorite characters and two of the most boring ones... mmmh, what a conundrum. :D
    A quick question about octavia and regongar are there a real couple or are there friends with benefits

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    A real polyamor couple.

A real polyamor couple.
    Cool looking forward to my threesame
    Last edited by The Half-Dragon Prince; 09-14-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12