Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Even Cassandra had her good sides compared to Valerie in my opinion. :p
    I actually liked Cassandra in the end. She was even fun at times.

But well, in every game there are characters that I like and those that I don't. Valerie, from what I saw in the Alpha, was clearly on the second part...

Linzi may have potential, she did not talk that much, so I'm not really sure about her. I really liked Octavia and Regongar ; not necessarily individually, but as a couple, they have great potential. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say any more about those two.
    Most others did not impress me at first, but I'm willing to try them and make my own choices in dialogues and see how they answer and make my opinion on the writing after that. Amiri was crazy fun in a brow-arching way (and a real cristal canon if there ever was one), Tristian and Valerie bored me to sleep, The furious gnome (Jubilost) bothered me to the point that I would have hit him if he were standing in front of me. Harrim was a classic slightly renewed, the pessimistic Dwarf.
    The Ranger... Don't know much about him, some of what he told about his past seemed surprising, but I cannot remember what. Maybe the way he talked was off. Nok-Nok was not featured, and I can't remember seeing the undead girl either.

In the end, I may dislike Octavia and Regongar and like everyone else, who knows ? :p

So, as a romance, if I had to choose between between two of my favorite characters and two of the most boring ones... mmmh, what a conundrum. :D
    Bah I'm sticking to the brothels.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    Bah I'm sticking to the brothels.
    Calistria approves of brothels :)
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 09-14-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    A "Pretty Woman" kind of romance, then ? ;)

Even Cassandra had her good sides compared to Valerie in my opinion. :p
    I actually liked Cassandra in the end. She was even fun at times.

But well, in every game there are characters that I like and those that I don't. Valerie, from what I saw in the Alpha, was clearly on the second part...

Linzi may have potential, she did not talk that much, so I'm not really sure about her. I really liked Octavia and Regongar ; not necessarily individually, but as a couple, they have great potential. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say any more about those two.
    Most others did not impress me at first, but I'm willing to try them and make my own choices in dialogues and see how they answer and make my opinion on the writing after that. Amiri was crazy fun in a brow-arching way (and a real cristal canon if there ever was one), Tristian and Valerie bored me to sleep, The furious gnome (Jubilost) bothered me to the point that I would have hit him if he were standing in front of me. Harrim was a classic slightly renewed, the pessimistic Dwarf.
    The Ranger... Don't know much about him, some of what he told about his past seemed surprising, but I cannot remember what. Maybe the way he talked was off. Nok-Nok was not featured, and I can't remember seeing the undead girl either.

In the end, I may dislike Octavia and Regongar and like everyone else, who knows ? :p

So, as a romance, if I had to choose between between two of my favorite characters and two of the most boring ones... mmmh, what a conundrum. :D
    A quick question about octavia and regongar are there a real couple or are there friends with benefits

A real polyamor couple.

A real polyamor couple.
    Cool looking forward to my threesame
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 09-14-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Honestly, I'm very sad with these romance options. Valerie has the charm of a rock as a romance option. Tristian is the most boring companion in the game. Since Octavia and Regognar are together, then as a good character it would seem off to try to romance one of them and breaking their relationship... since they are your friends/companions. I guess Regognar has some charm if you are looking for a male companion, but he is very possessive, and more like a little pscyho, so I don't know if he will be popular.

So, then we have Octavia left.

Honestly, I would like to see Amiri as a romance option (absolutely not in the bring-me-flowers way), but I see why she would not be so popular.

Amiri is not an option mainly because she is an iconic Pathfinder character and Paizo did not want her to have a romance, from what I read.

As for being "Good" and not wanting to break up Octavia and Regongar, whell if one of them was unhappy about the relationship, would it be so bad ?
    Besides, being Good does not mean you would not break up a happy couple, that would be Lawful. And being chaotic would be the opposite.
    From : https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alignment-d...itional-rules/
    "Good Good implies altruism, respect for life, and a concern for the dignity of sentient beings. Good characters make personal sacrifices to help others."
    "Chaos Chaos implies freedom, adaptability, and flexibility. On the downside, chaos can include recklessness, resentment toward legitimate authority, arbitrary actions, and irresponsibility. Those who promote chaotic behavior say that only unfettered personal freedom allows people to express themselves fully and lets society benefit from the potential that its individuals have within them."

Oct/Reg's relationship isn't exactly solid when you first get them either.

Amiri is not an option mainly because she is an iconic Pathfinder character and Paizo did not want her to have a romance, from what I read.

As for being "Good" and not wanting to break up Octavia and Regongar, whell if one of them was unhappy about the relationship, would it be so bad ?
    Besides, being Good does not mean you would not break up a happy couple, that would be Lawful. And being chaotic would be the opposite.
    From : https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alignment-d...itional-rules/
    "Good Good implies altruism, respect for life, and a concern for the dignity of sentient beings. Good characters make personal sacrifices to help others."
    "Chaos Chaos implies freedom, adaptability, and flexibility. On the downside, chaos can include recklessness, resentment toward legitimate authority, arbitrary actions, and irresponsibility. Those who promote chaotic behavior say that only unfettered personal freedom allows people to express themselves fully and lets society benefit from the potential that its individuals have within them."
    Well it looks like i am chaotic it seems but on amiri all there need to say was it is not canon to make a romance option work but that's just my option on it all so about octavia and regongar i don't like the idea of breaking them up so i will be romancing valerie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast