Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What do you want to see from the DLC?

Sorry if I was too lazy to look for a thread dedicated to this.
    A Season Pass. The Season Pass will automatically get you access to the first three packages of post-release downloadable content. These additions expand the world of the Stolen Lands and add new companions, locations, buildings, items, and most importantly - new adventures, memories and emotions for you to experience!
    That their main focus could be new companions is pretty awesome, personally I hope they add in some more interesting LI's or RO's. ....Romancable ones. Or just iconics. One thing that's missing from current roster is a dedicated spellcaster (Octavia is built for arcane trickster, and others you'd have to take them off of their initial, or favored, class).

Besides this...Who knows? I know that Hellknights, both as a class and as a threat (or ally) was the last stretch goal we didn't meet. All in all I'm pretty happy for more classes and companions in general.

I would prefer NO DLC at all!

Instead I would prefer Owlcat makes another AP, specifically the Iron Gods AP.

I want to play a Gunslinger.

Why not both?

I personally would like to see this Monk we were suppose to get, but was cut for time restraints. I also hope they will add the Silver Dragon Fey that should be in the region that is in need of high level characters to help her. I forget her name, but it would be a nice add-on.

Oracles and Witches
    Present day?
    Present time?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have say this before but:

What we know this far:
    "
    A Season Pass. The Season Pass will automatically get you access to the first three packages of post-release downloadable content. These additions expand the world of the Stolen Lands and add new companions, locations, buildings, items, and most importantly - new adventures, memories and emotions for you to experience!
    "

I expect one of these DLC's to be Hellknigts:
    "

But there is another outstanding image, or should we say, the order in the Inner Sea that also became synonymous with the Pathfinder. Yes, we are speaking of they who are the weapons of desperate times and soldiers with the force of will to do whatever must be done. They are intimidation, relentlessness, and unwavering conviction. They are the black-gauntleted fist of absolute order. They are the Hellknights!

For far too long the Stolen Lands were the den of thieves and murderers, sanctuary for those who ran from the Law, home of the chaotic and capricious fey, the embodiment of everything Hellknights abhor. They arrive in this lawless land with the important mission, and it will be up to you to decide whether they are friend or foe. Befriend them, prove that you are worthy, that your rule is the lawful one, that your country is the beacon of stability in the region and you will be welcomed into their ranks. Help them complete their mission in the Stolen Lands, and you will be taught secrets and mysteries only a few are privileged to know. Antagonize them, and you will find them to be a powerful and extremely well-organized adversary, vanquish them to seize their relics and discover the truth behind their appearance in the Stolen Lands.

This stretch goal will provide your character with even more options to choose, with unique abilities for Hellknights and Hellknight Signifers and specific items thematic to the Hellknights, as well as new quest line dedicated to the Hellknight presence in the Stolen Lands. Face them on the field of battle or fight side-by-side, it is your choice to make.

"

So it would be great to create PC as Hellknight (or Hell Knight signifer prestige class), maybe conquest old castle/stronghold during your other quests and make it for stronghold near your kingdom as an ally.. ..or if you would be against them have to fight that place and meet them opposite side of the battlefield. Not to forget option to create & design your own banner, that would be cool option!

Second thing I would like to see are: Dhampir and Tiefling as extra race options.

Third: More romance options (looking for you Amiri specially, but if Paizo do not give permission.. ..then maybe option with Dhampir PC Jaethal would be willing to rule with him/her forever ;) Try to make it bit like "Morrigan" because I personally felt that her romance option in Dragon Age: Origin was really good and memorable.) and deepen stories of these companions. After all it is WAY more fun to get new quest outside your own kingdom from someone who you actually care then some random person who you happen to meet and give you a map or quest (after all you ARE ruler.. ..so there should be bit deeper motive to adventure then XP and and some random request from person you do not even care and never meet after doing that quest)

4:th. More kingdom options (can you create yet a trade routes, build roads, send yout militia from one place to another, build war or fishing or trading ships/boats? Even nominate people for your settlements [who tax them, train them, protect them.. ..maybe some options / minigames around these things. If some rebel you can actually encounter them and see people you have nominated to lead them, troops using weapons and armour you have maybe personally gathered during your quests and send for that settlement?)

+

Not for the first (my list/hpes for "first DLC list" is up there) but for later "more specific" "bunch of 3 DLC modules":

It would be interesting to see maybe something like:
    We B4 Goblins!
    We Be Goblins!
    We Be Goblins Too!
    We Be Goblins Free!

(In that order.)

Idea is: you can play these goblins in that interesting DLC serie AND get option to meet them later in the game (if you ally/fight with goblin tribe) and they might become part of your lands as your "people" if you choose so. They do have items you have get to them, stats you have made while playing them and maybe you can see them in battle at your side (or against you) in future (if we get group battle options later, will see...)

Allso maybe add goblin as PC (new race) and Beastmaster + Plains Druid as new archetype to choose for (ranger + Druid, and no, I did not check if they are allready in the game, just thought they would fit in the "theme").

Yes, I do understand it is something what some people might not like and that is a reason why I suggest to get it bit later (not first 3 DLC's what are in the season pack).
    Another reason is, some people want to get PC race from monsters and we allready have Nok Nok as companion.

3:rd reason is, we do have 7 chapter in the game, from level 1 to level 20. If every new DLC give us even 10 hour to new game time (most likely more, all side quests) there might be even a thing as "we have too much to play in certain level / some things are more for certain type of race/class/aligment" not to mention that game is supposed to be only 5 year time scale.

What I mean from 3:rd reason part is: if we get something we can play seperately instead of "one chapter more for base game" it is possible to create these things "as long as customers want to buy them". AND we do not go in situation where one player who have bought all DLC's have over 200 hour of mainquest and over 400 hour of sidequest and another player have only 40 hour of mainquest and 80 hour of sidequest.

This way we can get in theory quite many "DLC packs" with new race (like goblin, gnoll, troll and so on) and new familiar faces we have "bonded" because we played them from that level they are when we meet them but base game will not expand too much.

BTW: idea for these "goblin modules" is more of: they are free, so anyone can download and check them out. You get idea from them. I do not really suggest that we get these modules, there are better one. But something what give us maybe a new race, class, "side" adventure and maybe new companion for base game. Without making base game itself more and more "bloated" with sidequests what are made for certain race/class/group and would feel odd or even wrong to play let's say as an Paladin PC.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Political marriage sadly it not in game but i would love it if there put it in a dlc or expansion pack it might work better in a expansion pack as you are making your own kingdom in the base game i would like it if there do it like game of thrones style if i could pick one for my cac it would be queen elvanna the only downside to it you will have the mother in law from hell baba yaga

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    I have say this before but:

What we know this far:
    "
    "

I expect one of these DLC's to be Hellknigts:
    "

But there is another outstanding image, or should we say, the order in the Inner Sea that also became synonymous with the Pathfinder. Yes, we are speaking of they who are the weapons of desperate times and soldiers with the force of will to do whatever must be done. They are intimidation, relentlessness, and unwavering conviction. They are the black-gauntleted fist of absolute order. They are the Hellknights!

For far too long the Stolen Lands were the den of thieves and murderers, sanctuary for those who ran from the Law, home of the chaotic and capricious fey, the embodiment of everything Hellknights abhor. They arrive in this lawless land with the important mission, and it will be up to you to decide whether they are friend or foe. Befriend them, prove that you are worthy, that your rule is the lawful one, that your country is the beacon of stability in the region and you will be welcomed into their ranks. Help them complete their mission in the Stolen Lands, and you will be taught secrets and mysteries only a few are privileged to know. Antagonize them, and you will find them to be a powerful and extremely well-organized adversary, vanquish them to seize their relics and discover the truth behind their appearance in the Stolen Lands.

This stretch goal will provide your character with even more options to choose, with unique abilities for Hellknights and Hellknight Signifers and specific items thematic to the Hellknights, as well as new quest line dedicated to the Hellknight presence in the Stolen Lands. Face them on the field of battle or fight side-by-side, it is your choice to make.

"

So it would be great to create PC as Hellknight (or Hell Knight signifer prestige class), maybe conquest old castle/stronghold during your other quests and make it for stronghold near your kingdom as an ally.. ..or if you would be against them have to fight that place and meet them opposite side of the battlefield. Not to forget option to create & design your own banner, that would be cool option!

Second thing I would like to see are: Dhampir and Tiefling as extra race options.

Third: More romance options (looking for you Amiri specially, but if Paizo do not give permission.. ..then maybe option with Dhampir PC Jaethal would be willing to rule with him/her forever ;) Try to make it bit like "Morrigan" because I personally felt that her romance option in Dragon Age: Origin was really good and memorable.) and deepen stories of these companions. After all it is WAY more fun to get new quest outside your own kingdom from someone who you actually care then some random person who you happen to meet and give you a map or quest (after all you ARE ruler.. ..so there should be bit deeper motive to adventure then XP and and some random request from person you do not even care and never meet after doing that quest)

4:th. More kingdom options (can you create yet a trade routes, build roads, send yout militia from one place to another, build war or fishing or trading ships/boats? Even nominate people for your settlements [who tax them, train them, protect them.. ..maybe some options / minigames around these things. If some rebel you can actually encounter them and see people you have nominated to lead them, troops using weapons and armour you have maybe personally gathered during your quests and send for that settlement?)

+

Not for the first (my list/hpes for "first DLC list" is up there) but for later "more specific" "bunch of 3 DLC modules":

It would be interesting to see maybe something like:
    We B4 Goblins!
    We Be Goblins!
    We Be Goblins Too!
    We Be Goblins Free!

(In that order.)

Idea is: you can play these goblins in that interesting DLC serie AND get option to meet them later in the game (if you ally/fight with goblin tribe) and they might become part of your lands as your "people" if you choose so. They do have items you have get to them, stats you have made while playing them and maybe you can see them in battle at your side (or against you) in future (if we get group battle options later, will see...)

Allso maybe add goblin as PC (new race) and Beastmaster + Plains Druid as new archetype to choose for (ranger + Druid, and no, I did not check if they are allready in the game, just thought they would fit in the "theme").

Yes, I do understand it is something what some people might not like and that is a reason why I suggest to get it bit later (not first 3 DLC's what are in the season pack).
    Another reason is, some people want to get PC race from monsters and we allready have Nok Nok as companion.

3:rd reason is, we do have 7 chapter in the game, from level 1 to level 20. If every new DLC give us even 10 hour to new game time (most likely more, all side quests) there might be even a thing as "we have too much to play in certain level / some things are more for certain type of race/class/aligment" not to mention that game is supposed to be only 5 year time scale.

What I mean from 3:rd reason part is: if we get something we can play seperately instead of "one chapter more for base game" it is possible to create these things "as long as customers want to buy them". AND we do not go in situation where one player who have bought all DLC's have over 200 hour of mainquest and over 400 hour of sidequest and another player have only 40 hour of mainquest and 80 hour of sidequest.

This way we can get in theory quite many "DLC packs" with new race (like goblin, gnoll, troll and so on) and new familiar faces we have "bonded" because we played them from that level they are when we meet them but base game will not expand too much.

BTW: idea for these "goblin modules" is more of: they are free, so anyone can download and check them out. You get idea from them. I do not really suggest that we get these modules, there are better one. But something what give us maybe a new race, class, "side" adventure and maybe new companion for base game. Without making base game itself more and more "bloated" with sidequests what are made for certain race/class/group and would feel odd or even wrong to play let's say as an Paladin PC.
    Cool thinks for the info to get amiri as a romance just make sure you say your game is not canon it's more of a what if the tiefling race would be great but i think we need more race that are unique not half-human all so i would like a romance with a succubus in a dlc what can i say i love the succubus if your going to abyss might as well enjoy the ride
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 09-13-2018 at 11:05 PM.

I hope Hellknights will be added as a playable race/class in the future.
    I would also like to see more evil race options such as Demons,Devils,Vampires,Liches,....
    Or are you not meant to play as one of such races in pathfinder?

I'm not expecting to get it, but I'm hoping for Oracle. I really wanted to play an Oradin as my baron, and since they even made the Hospitaler an available paladin archetype you could pull it off very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by howard.reith@gmail.com View Post
    I'm not expecting to get it, but I'm hoping for Oracle. I really wanted to play an Oradin as my baron, and since they even made the Hospitaler an available paladin archetype you could pull it off very easily.
    If you really want it make a thread about the oracle and add a poll to it and you might get your wish if lots of people vote for it that's what i did with the succubi companion thread all so you might want to change your username unless you want everybody to now your email
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 09-13-2018 at 09:14 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast