Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I had no issues whatsoever with Kingdom Come Deliverance and Pillars of Eternity on day 1..

An update on when backers can get their game keys would be good.

The release date is just around the corner...

+1 for this! Mainly wondering if pre-load on Steam is an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloye View Post
    +1 for this! Mainly wondering if pre-load on Steam is an option.
    This is from Steam:
    "
    thainen Ylläpitäjä 10 tuntia sitten
    There should be, but I don't know how early it will unblock.

"
    (It says in Finnish [more or less, freely translated]: "Thainen, upkeeper, 10 hour ago")

So most likely (they are planning it) we will get preload (download and maybe install, but not play) in GoG and Steam.

What naturally mean that yes, we allso do get keys BEFORE lauch because without game key you can not really do preload (quite many are asking that in kickstart, steam and other places including this forum).
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

From tonight's Reddit AMA. Release keys for the backer portal are being added as we speak. Huzzah!!! <3

"Berserkerkitten
    Backers with beta tiers will have to pick up a release key from the backer portal. They're being added as we speak. Don't worry, there's gonna be a Kickstarter update with all the details in the very near future. Probably tomorrow."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_...a_this_friday/

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    From tonight's Reddit AMA. Release keys for the backer portal are being added as we speak. Huzzah!!! <3

"Berserkerkitten
    Backers with beta tiers will have to pick up a release key from the backer portal. They're being added as we speak. Don't worry, there's gonna be a Kickstarter update with all the details in the very near future. Probably tomorrow."

Thanks a lot for the update and AMA link (missed that) ! Good news :)

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post

"Berserkerkitten

Great news!

I don't understand. I preordred the game in may for something like 95 euros. I did it via owlcat preodrer site and not Kickstarter. Now what is this "backer portal" you're talking about ?

I believe it is the preorder page, the very one you are talking about but not 100% sure.

Well all this page shows me are buttons to buy the game on Steam or buy it on GoG. And when I go to my account, all I have is a Steam beta Key.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast