View Poll Results: Succubus Companion In Or Out

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • In

    81 67.50%
  • Out

    39 32.50%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1
    Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    389

    Succubus Companion Poll

    Just what it says on the tin if you want it vote for it if we get lots of votes i will send the results to berserkerkitten all so what unusual Companions would you like to have in game it can be anything like intelligent items
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 09-14-2018 at 07:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    389
    All so sorry about the other thread it get taken down :(

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    214
    I'm not sure about an actually succubus as they are already too powerful, but a succubi descendant tiefling or something like that would be good for me.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

  4. #4
    Out... it will be broken!
    A CR7 with class level? 27 CHA??? Crazy Bard or Sorcerer Build... too OP!
    Present day?
    Present time?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Pathfinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Stolen Lands
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by davide.forcina@gmail.com View Post
    Out... it will be broken!
    A CR7 with class level? 27 CHA??? Crazy Bard or Sorcerer Build... too OP!
    Yeah, this one. I feel that even Aasimar is too OP with 2x +2 ability and no negative ones. Yes, that race is outsider so they can not be targetted by any "person" spells (like hold person) for negative or positive way.. ..but still.

    So sadly no. I do not want to see even MORE OP race. Even for singleplayer game.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

  6. #6
    Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by davide.forcina@gmail.com View Post
    Out... it will be broken!
    A CR7 with class level? 27 CHA??? Crazy Bard or Sorcerer Build... too OP!

    That why i said companion not a race for the cac it would be to op but it has been done before in torment like fall-from-grace companion

  7. #7
    Senior Member HenriHakl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Stellenbosch, South Africa
    Posts
    486
    I'd like to see a succubus companion.

    That said: obviously there would have to be sensible balances in place.

    E.g. You'd only find her around level 10. She'd be level 1 class (CR7 base) and only levels when you level (so no high-level succubus). She's cursed or otherwise hobbled such that her starting Charisma is "only" 21; this curse cannot be removed (plot based).

    It is easy to say "no! it is overpowered"; but that ignores that the game (as GM) has the tools to ensure that it is a viable and balanced option.

  8. #8
    Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by HenriHakl View Post
    I'd like to see a succubus companion.

    That said: obviously there would have to be sensible balances in place.

    E.g. You'd only find her around level 10. She'd be level 1 class (CR7 base) and only levels when you level (so no high-level succubus). She's cursed or otherwise hobbled such that her starting Charisma is "only" 21; this curse cannot be removed (plot based).

    It is easy to say "no! it is overpowered"; but that ignores that the game (as GM) has the tools to ensure that it is a viable and balanced option.
    100% Agree with you :)

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    36
    Currently there is already a lot of chaotic companion. I would like to see more lawful companion before something as exotic as a succubus companion is added to the game.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    Currently there is already a lot of chaotic companion. I would like to see more lawful companion before something as exotic as a succubus companion is added to the game.
    Furthermore, a succubus is chaotic too, pulling even more the imbalance.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •