Backer Upgrade for Red Panda

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help clarify whether it's possible for people who pre-ordered the "Premium Digital" edition can upgrade for the Red Panda pet.

I personally was not able to purchase the DLC (Red Panda) on the Upgrade page when it was available because of errors. After the website update, I only have a single option to upgrade to the "Lore Explorer" edition (from Premium Digital).

From the sticky in the General forums:

Backers from $20 and up get all goodies from the Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer Edition.
    Backers from $40 to $55 tiers get the goodies from the Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Noble Edition.
    Supporters who paid $75+ get everything from the Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Royal Edition.
    If I upgrade to the "Lore Explorer" edition ($75 Tier on Kickstarter), I will have paid a total of $85. Does this mean I will be eligible for the Red Panda pet from the new "Royal" edition?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Would also like to know the answer to this question.

I'm in the same boat. Nothing about this has been handled well.

I've also been wondering about this.. Not really sure what that extra $40 will get me on steam..

I decided to chance it and do the upgrade, but my Steam download still says Noble edition, not Royal edition. I plan on complaining later, but I will let the game release, let them to settle down, allow them to deal with real problems, and hope to get either a refund or a real upgrade later.

I have enough other stuff to play right now so I havent even claimed my keys. I would like to play but I know once I claim my key they will probably tell me I am out of luck.

Ok here is an update. I am the same poster as power.ron above (don't know why my phone has a different user name than my desktop but whatever). So it turns out when I got home from work today, I had a new Digital Download waiting for me in my Owlcat account, this one for the Noble Version. Sure enough, when I activated the key (from steam) it turned my Lore Explorer upgrade into the Noble Version, I played through the first part of the game and I can confirm I got the Red Panda. So it seems like if you upgraded, you just have to wait a little bit, maybe a day, to get a second key.

I'm sorry if this info is too late, I'm not even sure if you still can upgrade anymore now that the game is released. Hopefully you can.

UHM.. The noble edition doesn't contain a red panda.. It's listed under royal and imperial.. and that pricing still doesn't add up... Are you sure it said noble edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwapook View Post
    UHM.. The noble edition doesn't contain a red panda.. It's listed under royal and imperial.. and that pricing still doesn't add up... Are you sure it said noble edition?
    Sorry I meant ROYAL edition. I got my terms mixed around.

ah, thanks! good to know..